Another idea, somewhat inflation related............

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Another idea, somewhat inflation related............

Postby BigGuy » April 16th, 2010, 12:38 am

This could sound a little odd;

How about a file that makes the male listener thing he's getting a blow job by the sex of his choice, but instead of blowing up like Violet in the Wonka factory, his muscles and genitals expand till he becomes immobile. Then his only way of deflating is to orgasm, maybe by the person inflating him getting on his tool and riding him to that orgasm causing the other to inflate and maybe even pop as they orgasm............

Then stick a little bug in there that makes them think it's really happening to them when they get a BJ in real life :wink:

It's not too nuts, is it?
BigGuy

Postby curiousguy92 » April 16th, 2010, 12:23 pm

I think its hot! I would listen to this file if it got made. I'm more interested in muscle inflation anyway.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BoundBear » April 16th, 2010, 8:37 pm

That sounds like a pretty amazing time. I'd love to give that a try too. I love more experience files rather than change the way you think ones.
BoundBear

Postby BigGuy » April 17th, 2010, 11:53 pm

Happy I'm not the only one here that likes it! If somebody wants to make it, feel free, I have no way to do so myself.
BigGuy

Postby tomtom-phs » June 19th, 2010, 11:46 am

BoundBear wrote:That sounds like a pretty amazing time. I'd love to give that a try too. I love more experience files rather than change the way you think ones.

Yeah, what he said.

:D
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges