I want Mommy to talk to me

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

I want Mommy to talk to me

Postby seduct10n » August 23rd, 2010, 6:08 am

Hi I would love a file with a womans voice. She would talk me into a baby like state and then just talk to me and tell me how lovely I am. ( Like your such a beautiful baby etc.) The idea would be to cancel out any negative seeds planted my my mother for positive ones planted by the file. Sarnoga's furniture shop is really good he has a great voice but I would have enjoyed it more with a womans voice.
:D
seduct10n

Postby soundexcess » August 28th, 2010, 11:17 pm

I female version would be nice, for those who need it but I like sarnoga doing the files as well be cause while my dad is a good guy he still has temper issues, issues that were much greater when I was growing up esp. his hate of psychology, esp my constant bathroom issues yet a refusal to let me see a doctor for it end rant anyway I positive father figure voice is a good thing for me.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seduct10n » August 30th, 2010, 7:25 am

I see. In contrast to your experience. I was sent to a Convent Boarding school at the age of 3. I missed a lot of bonding experiences with my mother. I think that is why I am such a baby. I cannot say that I am an Adult baby. Although, I certainly feel that I am emotionally
seduct10n

Postby gwyn » November 5th, 2010, 8:30 pm

it'd be very nice to have some files that are parental positive reinforcement, like my dad's insane and was never really supportive, it'd be nice to have some sort of file that replaces those missed things without it being sexual or anything
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Dino_dyno » November 23rd, 2010, 12:58 pm

I agree with the above. A file which counsels and repairs the hurt inner child and let's the adult be free of childhood traumas.
If anyone could make this file, I'm sure many would be thankful.
Dino_dyno

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges