Good for the gander

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Good for the gander

Postby BiffWallop » November 8th, 2010, 2:46 pm

Has anyone created a file for Dommes that would subject them to their own suggestions? So if a Domme wished to change your sexual orientation for example they would also change their own. Or if they wanted to enslave you they would become enslaved themselves. How about Domme addicting, obsessing, and feeling a strong compulsion to obey themselves (no matter who they were commanding. I think it would make a great curse.
BiffWallop

Postby darkenedav » November 8th, 2010, 3:38 pm

would make for a good bulk of series where you experience feminisation, bimbo, transformation, incontinance etc.

Ie 'You have been giving the triggers for so long now you know them almost of by heart, now what if I trigger you....'

almost writes itself ^_^
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby gwyn » November 8th, 2010, 7:07 pm

I think this is a really fascinating idea, but it would have to have a strong warning too- if it worked on someone who was just listening to it for fun, and then it started interfering with their work as a dom/me, that might get a bit sticky...
Maybe for people who want to no longer be in control, like if someone wants to switch to being a sub? Then it would probably make the transition loads easier.
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 8th, 2010, 10:17 pm

ALL hypnotists are by definition dominants. That's why they call the victims "subjects".

It's not so easy being a domme. But you just look from the outside, all green with envy, thinking it's a piece of cake.

Looking at a file script for maid which never got made, I tested out the script, which in turn installed in the listener, me, an urgent need to be tidying up, where upon I began with WMM files archives. I started taking other "orphan scripts", which had no audio version and began recording them and posting them. Consequently, I always sit to pee, talk in a sexy sultry pitched voice, have long painted fingernails, have a completely hairless body (from the nose down) and think about short miniskirts and high heels obsessively. So as you can see, they have not had any effect on me.

Currently, I am working on a SuperFemaleMammyWhammy, a compilation of all the big breasted ideas in the files into one Dolly Parton file. I am hoping the Doc Marten's dual breast pump I ordered gets delivered soon, and I'm probably going to need some nursing bras when I incorporate the CURSE MILKY ideas, but the files had nothing to do with that. I already had bottles of Fenugreek and Fennel and Dong Quoi around the house before I signed up for WMM. It's not like I need bigger tits after all, as all of my bras are DD (except that one DDD I got by mistake.) It's that there are so many of YOU have unsightly flat chests which could use some filling out and shaping up.

It's the law of supply and demand with dommes. If there wasn't for your demand, there wouldn't be a supply.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges