Asexual file

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Asexual file

Postby livelonger8 » March 29th, 2011, 12:13 am

I'm surprised that there hasn't been an asexual file posted yet (albeit somewhat unsurprised due to the core nature of this site). So, by posting this I'm hoping for one to make an asexual file that rids the individual of sexual, and potentially even of social concerns thereby leaving room for them to attain greater productivity.
livelonger8
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rgn » March 30th, 2011, 12:32 am

Although it may be interesting to develop a continuous high level of arousal that is blissful, joyful, and always comfortable. Arousal that moves to the background to allow intense focus to complete tasks quickly, efficiently, with high level of accuracy and detail! High arousal so comforting it promotes deep restful sleep.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mutazoa » June 12th, 2011, 12:17 am

It might be better to create a file that links arousal to completing one's tasks. So the better one does at that task, the more aroused they become, failure at a task or a poorly done task will be like a cold shower or a slap to the john thomas.
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ranmafan » June 12th, 2011, 8:10 am

im almost asexual now..only like one fetish (which is impossible in real life) arrouses me so if i dont think about that im soft all day long...and im still not all that productive! XD
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges