vagina ass?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

vagina ass?

Postby ranmafan » June 28th, 2011, 8:26 pm

I had an idea for a file..dunno if it's a good idea or not but what the hell..what if there was a file that would make your ass feel like a woman's vagina..encouraging you to have gay sex..feeling the pleasure a woman feels when someone enters it..heck even feeling pleasure when u have to take a shit or something..just thinkin..
ranmafan
Mentor
Mentor

Postby razinthe1st » September 4th, 2011, 5:12 pm

I like this idea
and if you can make it so you can orgasm like a fem i would be interested in it.
razinthe1st

Postby bandler » September 4th, 2011, 9:47 pm

Yup. That's a great idea.

Studio Jezebel has an old file called Ass 2 Pussy, and a more recent remake with a new title I can't remember.

I created such a file and it is available on my website:

'Male to Female Transformation.

For every male that has ever wanted to transform their reproductive anatomy into that of a female, this file changes your ass into a pussy (temporarily), and sets a trigger so that with repeated listening you can transform instantly whenever you hear the trigger words. This session conditions the listener to experience and exercise your new pussy in a most satisfying way. 32:54"
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » September 6th, 2011, 2:50 pm

I love this idea. The ass can already act like a pussy in many ways. It shouldn't be too hard to achieve success with such a file. All it would require is a few perceptual changes, with perhaps some mild hallucination.

I also like the idea of experiencing pleasure when you take a dump. That would be fun.

If I wasn't working on so much other stuff right now, I'd work on some hypnotic suggestions for something like this. This is definitely the type of hypnotic effect I could really sink myself into.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby razinthe1st » August 3rd, 2012, 6:59 am

to make an ass feels like a pussy
a good idea file for every sissy
razinthe1st

Postby Tangy » August 7th, 2012, 9:25 pm

razinthe1st wrote:to make an ass feels like a pussy
a good idea file for every sissy

We need Some Old Spice or Air Freshener :roll:
Tangy