A new style of file? Guided experiences...

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Postby rgn » June 21st, 2011, 12:10 am

I love this concept and have enjoyed a few files of this type. I like the idea of going into trance just to experience something without any suggestions for change. A lot of the files I have tried have been relaxation or guided meditation type files - relaxing by a lake, walking on the beach, hiking through a meadow. And they are very nice. There are 2 great experience files on wmm by ocntrl - bondage experience and bondage experience 2. They are gender neutral. If you are up for a teasing bondage experience then give these a try. I have actually gotten sore muscles after using these files from the bondage! I would love to see more experience types of files on wmm.
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » June 22nd, 2011, 10:31 pm

That is a great idea.

Cardigan's Female Bondage Story was originally recorded in 2006 I believe.

I have several I Dream of Jeannie files which give the listener the experience of having sex with Barbara Eden in her prime. And many other erotic hypnosis adventures. You can even put on a pink bondage collar and feel submissive and feminine while fucked by a T-girl. Pink Collar 2 is gender neutral so boys and girls can both experience submissive orgasms.

Is there some specific experience you would like that has not been covered yet?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Re: specific suggestion

Postby bandler » June 23rd, 2011, 10:35 am

wetbabypeepants wrote:hi bandler

thanks for your post. See here for a scenario I would *love* to have as a guided visualisation/experience.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=162

That scenario could be made into a custom file for around $100, depending on how long the script turns out be.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DKaiser » June 23rd, 2011, 3:33 pm

Alternately, you could release a separate version with more generic characters attached, and make a payfile of it.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » June 28th, 2011, 6:11 am

I love the idea and as rgn mentions, have created 2 files that do just that and I am working on some more to add to the Deep Trance Series.

You may want to look at my two more recent files that allow you to have a hypno experience while watching a movie/series/... or while reading a story. Since there are so many different stories to be told, I figured it may be simpler to provide the tool to make any story work.

The files are:

- In the movies
- Your favorite story
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tomtom-phs » September 5th, 2011, 9:51 am

My late wife incorporated guided visualization in her inductions and suggestions. Particularly if the suggestions involved ideas the subject might find initially uncomfortable. She worked them through senarios in continuing sessions where the ideas were introduced gradually into very pleasant experiences. This way she tied what she was trying to accomplish with the subject to things the subject was greatly interested in.
Once the subject seemed to easily accept the ideas in a guided imagery session, she then began to work on more direct modification sessions. Seemed a lot more effective that way.
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges