Slave's Magic Bra

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Slave's Magic Bra

Postby VeryGnawty » September 6th, 2011, 6:54 pm

I don't know if there is a file like this, but I thought it would make a good file.

This file is self-triggerable. This file works on both males and females. This file has submissive elements if someone else stimulates your "breasts"

The submissive elements to this file are much heavier if someone else triggers you.

Slave's Magic Bra

If you are wearing a bra and someone says "This bra has magic powers" you will discover that you cannot remove the bra. In fact, the bra feels like it is a part of your body. There is no way to remove it. If you are not wearing a bra at the time, you will feel an imaginary bra cover your torso. The imaginary bra will also feel like a part of your body, and you will not be able to remove it.

If triggered by someone else, they may stuff the bra with whatever they want. Otherwise, you can stuff the bra if you want. If using the imaginary bra, you may use your imagination to stuff the bra. Similarly, if triggered by someone else, they can tell you how big your breasts are and you will feel that you have imaginary breasts of whatever size and weight they describe. The stuffing or imaginary breasts will also feel like a part of your body. You will feel as if you have breasts that are the same size, shape, and texture of whatever was used to stuff the bra.

If someone touches the magic bra, you will feel extreme pleasure in your breasts wherever the bra was touched. If they continue to play with your "magic" boobs, you will begin to feel increasingly sexually submissive to them until you want to perform any sexual favors they ask of you. You will not feel submissive in general, as this submission is limited to requests of a sexual nature. However, if the person stimulating your magic boobs is also the person who triggered you, then you may want to follow any commands they give you regardless of how submissive you feel to them. You will not be able to remove the magic bra without the help of the person who triggered it.

When the person who triggered you says "This bra is a normal bra" then you will no longer feel your magic boobs and you will lose the extreme sensitivity. The bra and anything stuffed inside of it can be removed like a normal article of clothing. If you triggered the magic bra, then you can untrigger it at any time (even if someone else is trying to make you sexually submissive to them by stimulating your magic boobs)

alternate file for non-slaves
Magic Bra

Exactly the same as Slave's Magic Bra, but without the submissive elements. You will still feel extreme pleasure when the bra is stimulated, but you won't feel inclined to perform sexual favors for anyone stimulating you. If the normal Magic Bra is used, you can untrigger yourself regardless of who triggered you. The trigger for Magic Bra is "This bra has sexy powers" and the untrigger is "This bra is a normal bra" (the same untrigger as the slave file)

NOTE: these triggers will only work if they are specifically directed at you. If someone happens to say "This bra has magic powers" then nothing will happen unless they were specifically addressing you or the bra that you are currently wearing.
Last edited by VeryGnawty on September 8th, 2011, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby winbb2 » September 8th, 2011, 9:27 am

Wow that is an interesting idea for a file! I would try the non slave version if it ever got made.
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 8th, 2011, 2:03 pm

winbb2 wrote:Wow that is an interesting idea for a file!

Yeah, I thought so too. I've been working on feminization for a long time. Since my body feminizes so slowly, I started thinking of things to occupy my time that had to do with feeling or perceiving myself to become more feminine. After a lot of thinking about it, I came up with this idea for a file.

I wrote a story based on the idea. I haven't submitted it yet because I haven't finished editing it. You should read the story if it gets accepted. There is a brief scene at the beginning of the story where one character is tricked into becoming sexually submissive to another. The rest of the story is actually about a man (the sexually dominant character from the first scene) having to adjust to having "magic boobs"

It's a cute story. I'm hoping to finish editing it over the next hour or so.

EDIT: I've submitting the story. It is longer than all of my previous stories, but I think it would definitely be worth the read if you thought the file idea was interesting. Hopefully it will be accepted into the story section soon. The story is entitled "Slave's Magic Bra"
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby winbb2 » September 8th, 2011, 3:01 pm

I look forward to reading it!!!
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » September 8th, 2011, 7:02 pm

Yeah, I thought there might be more people interested in something like this.

So, how exactly do you get ideas on the voting page? I don't really know anything about the voting page other than how to vote.

I designed the slave version for people who already have a trustworthy domme. That's why I had the idea that only the person who triggers you can untrigger you. If this thing goes all the way to voting, I think it'd be more practical to have some type of escape clause. For example, if the person who triggered you tries to use the hypnotic effects to ruin your life or your relationships, you can remove the magic bra (but only if it is really necessary to do so to escape being abused by an overly cruel domme)
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges