trig bodybuilder

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

trig bodybuilder

Postby mm » October 14th, 2011, 2:03 am

how about a hypnosis trigger that changes your body into a bodybuilder's?
mm

Re: trig bodybuilder

Postby joecomp2000 » October 17th, 2011, 7:06 pm

mm wrote:how about a hypnosis trigger that changes your body into a bodybuilder's?

an actual transformation would be impossible ..
however there is a few that can give you a feeling ...
check out some of mine....there was also a play on one mine but takes a strange twist in the end..( supermuscle)_.it is very effective for a text to speech at giving you a feeling of being huge ..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » October 18th, 2011, 12:07 pm

What's wrong with actually doing the work to become a bodybuilder?
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » October 18th, 2011, 5:38 pm

slyfox wrote:What's wrong with actually doing the work to become a bodybuilder?

as Mr Olympia Ron Coleman said...: every one wants to be big and muscular...no one wants to lift the heavy *ss weight"---
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby mm » October 21st, 2011, 1:47 am

Thanks for this. Although I know its impossible to physically change at an instant, would it be possible to induce an illusion/hallucination of growing big (e.g. looking on a mirror and seeing a different body)? Are there effective free files on this (I noticed that joecomp2000's is a premium file) ? I've tried EMG's files but it doesn't seem work on me.
mm

Postby joecomp2000 » October 21st, 2011, 7:31 am

mm wrote:Thanks for this. Although I know its impossible to physically change at an instant, would it be possible to induce an illusion/hallucination of growing big (e.g. looking on a mirror and seeing a different body)? Are there effective free files on this (I noticed that joecomp2000's is a premium file) ? I've tried EMG's files but it doesn't seem work on me.

I have tried the supermuscle.. by x-dude (? not sure of his name) and it had a great effect, then end is a little weird and you may want to crop it off...but great illusion...

that is also premium... go to the home page of this site and you will see that posting gets you credit to premium .. just upload something useful.. for example a nice erickson induction or something... or a binural background .. for starters .. then ask for credit ...

from there you can record a script for more credit ... there is work for all levels of experience and EMG is giving credit for this..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges