Alternatives to Wanking

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Alternatives to Wanking

Postby bandler » November 5th, 2011, 4:56 pm

It occurred to me that a lot of the files on WMM allow single men to enjoy sexual release without the involvement of another person. Presumably because it is easier to stay home and wank to a hypnosis recording than to find a woman to have sex with.

It also occurred to me that a lot of the wilder files on WMM are a result of bored wankers needing something 'more stimulating' to get the same level of 'satisfaction' that was previously had from milder files.

Both of these situations are largely due to a scarcity of sex partners.

Does anyone else feel the same way or am I totally off base here?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 7th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Okay, enough poll results are in to spot a general trend that supports my suspicions.

Consequently I am working on a new file series to program your subconscious mind to make it effortless to pick up women.

Thats right, 'Pickup Artist 101' (working title) will lay the groundwork, so to speak.

If you have any familiarity with Mystery and his Method, Neil Strauss and his book 'The Game' or any of the other thousands of 'Dating Experts' and their wares, you already know what you should do to find, meet, attract and close women.

'Pickup Artist 101 will program your mind to make it all effortless.

I am looking for a few more test subjects. I have two already, and their reports have been very encouraging. PM me a brief note telling me why you would be a good tester for this file.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 9th, 2011, 11:53 am

I just have to say, my 'test subjects' have already had remarkable success... after just 3 days with the first recording. The programming enhances what comes naturally.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 14th, 2011, 3:21 pm

tanyaslave wrote:Sounds like an interesting file. I can't wait to see the outcome of your endeavours!

Indeed. After just 7 days of listening to Pickup Artist 101, my first test subject has already picked up a girl in fine style.

The second file in the series, Pickup Artist 201, is now finished and ready for field testing.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 21st, 2011, 2:28 pm

Update: my first test subject has picked up a second woman and kissed her (kiss close). After just 14 days listening to Pickup Artist 101 and five days listening to Pickup Artist 201.

This from a guy who has not dated in years... Just think what these recordings could do for you...
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby soundexcess » November 22nd, 2011, 1:44 am

Well the file sounds interesting, but I was never into normal girls, I always wanted the ones with wild colored hair tattoos and a piercings even since I was like 10, s maybe a file to help me show more of that side of myself and find women like this. Yes I do experience frustration at finding partners and scarcity as well as confidence may be part of the issue.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 22nd, 2011, 11:28 am

soundexcess wrote:Well the file sounds interesting, but I was never into normal girls, I always wanted the ones with wild colored hair tattoos and a piercings even since I was like 10, s maybe a file to help me show more of that side of myself and find women like this. Yes I do experience frustration at finding partners and scarcity as well as confidence may be part of the issue.

Wild colored hair, tattoos and piercings... but still a girl. How easy would it be to find something to say to a girl like that?

She is screaming for attention.

The challenge is all INSIDE YOUR HEAD. Which is exactly where my recordings do their work.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » November 22nd, 2011, 7:44 pm

bandler wrote:Update: my first test subject has picked up a second woman and kissed her (kiss close). After just 14 days listening to Pickup Artist 101 and five days listening to Pickup Artist 201.

This from a guy who has not dated in years... Just think what these recordings could do for you...

Actually, my record is even worse than his... :oops: I'll be looking for these files.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » November 28th, 2011, 1:23 am

KIY wrote:
bandler wrote:Update: my first test subject has picked up a second woman and kissed her (kiss close). After just 14 days listening to Pickup Artist 101 and five days listening to Pickup Artist 201.

Actually, my record is even worse than his... :oops: I'll be looking for these files.

The field tests have been better than I expected.

So the files are ready to go. Find them at http://www.HypnoErotica.Biz/PUA.php
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges