Reclaim your Masculinity - LMS recovery

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Reclaim your Masculinity - LMS recovery

Postby oraprog » November 5th, 2011, 2:12 am

Here's an idea - it's very poorly represented, but I'm hoping some enterprising person with better talents can put it together.

What I'm thinking of is a file that is basically an anti-Squidgy. I'll admit that I fell pretty deep for a while and i'm not convinced that I'm 100% recovered, maybe 99%. We know there are others who are in varying stages of that.

Rather than being a trance file, it simple guides a man (or a FTM girl I suppose) through the thought process of being a man.

LMS uses a repeating theme - real men wouldn't do X (listen this file, become aroused, etc), you did X, so you must not be a real man.

How about something that just says - you can think about doing X and even get excited about it, but you're still a guy. Real guys don't get nervous about being around women, that would be just stupid, etc.

Voice it with the same TTS, work the script to be very similar...

Just a thought
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Re: Reclaim your Masculinity - LMS recovery

Postby bandler » November 6th, 2011, 1:46 pm

oraprog wrote:Here's an idea ...

What I'm thinking of is a file that is basically an anti-Squidgy...

Voice it with the same TTS, work the script to be very similar...

Just a thought

What kind of 'requirements' would a successful reclaim your masculinity file have?

1) Able to get rock hard erections in the presence of women.

2) Think/Fantasize about sex with women while masturbating.

any more requirements?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oraprog » November 26th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Not entirely sure - it was an idea I had, there seem to be people who have succumb to the deviousness of the file and it's having negative impact on their lives. In all seriousness, not me, I'm ok.

Thinking about LMS - a counter file would have to acknowledge that even a normal guy could get excited by the ideas and there's nothing wrong with that. You should be able to be around women without being nervous and be able to have an erection when having sex with women.

I think that would suffice for one file. LMS is about 6 or 7 files, you can't counter all of it at once. Hitting these points would unwind the biggest parts of it.

Oh and it probably should have a strong suggestion to quit masturbating =)
Last edited by oraprog on November 26th, 2011, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Postby oraprog » November 26th, 2011, 8:29 pm

tanyaslave wrote:lol I say fuck it.
The LMS killing your boners- it's because you want them to. Hypnosis cant make you do something that you don't want to. If shit happens, roll with it.

Yah, I don't think that's true. It's mind control, not hypnosis. By thinking certain ways, your brain becomes accustomed to thinking that way. The next thing you know, you can't get hard with a woman, you're dressing like a slut, craving sucking cock, altering your body to be more woman like and viewing women as competition that you have to out girl.

I know, I hear you say "so, what the problem"? lol.

For some it's a problem because it messes up their lives. It becomes involuntary. For those like you that love it - have at it.
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges