Sexist Pig file?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Sexist Pig file?

Postby Moral_Lowground » November 29th, 2011, 10:13 am

Look away, women.

Here's an idea I had for a file. Now, I like Bimbo's, but as a boy whose perfectly happy with having a penis, I can't really enjoy Bimboification files.

So, what I thought of is a file that basically just removes any shame/inhibitions about being a sexist pig who likes big tits for a temporary period, during which period the entranced male can happily ogle women while making sexist remarks and trying to pinch their buttoms. I used to have great fun doing that as a younger teenager (poked one girl in the pussy with a fake pistol during school play rehearsals once), but I've since 'learned' it's unacceptable. So, I'd like a file that unlearns that (but only temporarily). I thought it could be used in combination with a girl partner using a Bimbo file.
Moral_Lowground

Postby outkast1728 » December 2nd, 2011, 6:06 pm

agreed!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Moral_Lowground » December 16th, 2011, 9:07 am

So..........................................? :lol:
Moral_Lowground

Postby Lissar » December 18th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Groping/pinching someone's ass when they don't want you to is sexual assault. That's why it's unacceptable.
Lissar
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » December 18th, 2011, 8:58 pm

I think he meant this was for use in the safety of one's own home.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Jeshi » December 25th, 2011, 3:10 am

Lissar wrote:Groping/pinching someone's ass when they don't want you to is sexual assault. That's why it's unacceptable.

I'm going to second this. I'd file this file idea under one of those files that has effects you really shouldn't actually ever use. Like the ones about bestiality or peeing on people while they're asleep. It really only makes sense as a hardcore humiliation file, but even then it's pretty despicable.

I mean, if your wife is into that sort of personality, can't you just roleplay or have her use one of those all-purpose trigger files to have you act that way but within her defined boundaries? Otherwise it's just a file for making someone act like a complete asshat.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

triggerable only when safe

Postby prissed » January 12th, 2012, 8:09 am

make the file trigger by the SO becoming bimbo or only the SO can trigger before they are triggered and only if the two of you are alone or with people that also use these files.
prissed

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges