Anxiety relief.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Anxiety relief.

Postby Kraust » December 22nd, 2011, 8:08 am

One of the problems I have (generally and with Hypnosis) is that I have a huge problem with Anxiety. In life I'm always thinking about what could go wrong, and with Hypnosis it's the same exact thing.

I have limited success with Hypnosis however (almost all behavioral changes) so this would be right up my alley.

This topic is twofold, one part of it is a File Idea for a file that relieves Anxiety (In Hypnosis or otherwise) and the other part is about dealing with my Anxiety problems. I basically refuse to take medication because I see it as an easy way out of the problem.

Oh and it would be interesting to see how Kinky you could make the Anxiety file. Hopefully not kinky enough that it didn't work on me.
Kraust

Anxiety.

Postby Haxsaw » December 27th, 2011, 6:10 am

Dear Friend,
Look for Anxiety Buster, coming soon.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » December 28th, 2011, 12:54 am

So... anxiety... and rather than google 'hypnosis for anxiety' and take your pick of the thousands of Professional Hypnotherapists addressing anxiety you want something from the Warp My Mind crowd?

Yeah. Right. That makes perfect sense.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » December 28th, 2011, 5:41 am

Maybe you should try WWM's sister site, Hypno-Files.com. Help with anxiety is more in line with what its about-- WMM is more oriented toward GIVING yourself anxiety!

I think a better option would be to find a psychologist or psychiatrist you can visit. That way help could be tailored to your situation. Some of them do know hypnosis, if you are set on using it as a method.

Good luck.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges