Good girl files?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

new file

Postby prissed » January 12th, 2012, 7:45 am

be a happy or giggly girl when doing something "like a good girl" any task is fun and person loves doing it till there done then just know they did as asked not how they acted alt is sexy behavior doing what they're asked "like a bad girl"
prissed

Postby demigraff » January 12th, 2012, 7:53 am

I must say I like your scripts, though the voice is a little weird.

For this reason, I'm going to do a few things, if you don't mind.

1) Transcribe the Good Girl School files (I already did the first)

2) Re-record the scripts myself (though I know my voice isn't good either)

3) Edit the scripts so that the 'narrator' character is the girl at the desk, in a kind of "sharing reminiscences" storytelling way

4) Ask my wife to record the new versions (she has a very nice Northern Received accent when she's reading) - though this step could be the slowest.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

clarify

Postby prissed » January 13th, 2012, 6:34 am

the while the good girl will do and enjoy sexual events it is more for enjoying the submiting and obediance if I understand the file descript correct. the bad girl will sexualize any task as the point of teasing getting you in the mood and her more in the mood for sex will be the reason to submit. its more a matter of how the person behaves as they follow the request.
prissed

Postby HypnoCactus » January 13th, 2012, 6:40 am

if i understand correctly, the idea is to do any task, mundane or not, in a sexual manner. such as picking something up. you can do it by crouching and picking it up, or you can do it "like a bad girl" and bend at the waist, showing off your ass. it would be an interesting twist.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

File requests.

Postby Haxsaw » January 13th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Dear Friends,
I posted Good Girl, yesterday. I am hoping to see another version, soon.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

File Requests.

Postby Haxsaw » January 13th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Dear Friends,
My apologies as I make many, many mistakes. Hey, it is why I have White-Out for the computer screen, right? Seriously, try looking for Always a Good Girl. I had misnamed the title given.
Sincerely,
Haxsaw
Haxsaw
Regular
Regular

my thoughts, or not mine.

Postby Plaat » February 8th, 2012, 11:16 pm

I suggest since one was writing like a girl; doing certain things like a girl you could focus on individual thoughts. "good girls think of blank when blanking" or blank makes good girls say blank", and use repetition of a similar process like the wetting, but not the wetting or craping again.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby prissed » March 23rd, 2012, 5:12 am

at this time I feel it fair to suggest tie ins to other interests, my bad girl idea would be linking to slut persona while others good pet linking to furry or full animal persona, ect good toy for a doll, do a good job for maid allowing for interesting links to other file sets.
prissed

Postby onyers » May 8th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Is the OP making a new file or this series had dead? :?:
onyers

Postby onyers » May 10th, 2012, 1:23 pm

I see, I sent weeks ago a PM where I was telling you an idea I had about a new file.
Check it please, maybe you like it :wink:
onyers

help a good girl out?

Postby jezebelle » August 1st, 2012, 5:04 pm

I'm kind of a newb here. I was really enjoying the "slut" type files, until I found out that my boyfriend isn't really into slutty girls. I'm kind of tall for girl and he wasn't too excited about the heels. He doesn't really like "trashy".

So, I discovered the "like a good girl" file, and I have to say, I am hooked. It is working really well for me. And I actually really like the text-to-speech voice and other sound qualities of the file.

I was wondering though, if you would make some files for subliminal use. I like to put something on loop in the background while I am at work. I can't really do that with these files, they put me under too well. Something like "good girl mantras".

So, is there anyone out there who can help a good girl out? I'm naturally more of a "bad girl" myself, so I am actually really enjoying the idea of being transformed into a good girl who is *very* sexual and submissive but not trashy.

Like I said, I'm trying to avoid heels and slutty, but being more sexual, showing more cleavage, posture & movement, and of course being submissive are all things I'm looking for. Other than that, I'm kind of open to suggestion and learning what it really means to behave like a good girl ;)
jezebelle

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges