Humiliation challenge

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Humiliation challenge

Postby wtslave » February 12th, 2012, 8:42 am

For a long time now I have had a fantasy about being hypnotised into taking humiliating photos of myself and posting them online, but I also have a strong desire to resist this as well. This has resulted in me listening to files on here like Picture Slut and Curse Humiliating Pics, taking photos and then either not posting them, or having them removed afterwards

Is there anyone out there talented/devious enough to make me put photos somewhere where I could not remove them again?

I'd be happy to hold up a sign acknowledging the hypnotist as my master/mistress as part of the humiliation

I've also listened to the Email Slave file, so if anyone wants to try this route I can be contacted at wtslave@gmail.com

Thanks
wtslave

Re: Humiliation challenge

Postby HornyDude » February 13th, 2012, 10:29 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby wtslave » February 16th, 2012, 10:16 am

Thanks for the replies. I have tried some of the files on here. It was Picture Slut by whatthe75 that was actualy responsible for creating this particular humiliating desire within me in the first place. That was at least a couple of years ago and since then I've never quite lost control enough to fully obey the instruction I was given but have never been able to break away from the file either.

I've also listened to EMG's Humiliating Pictures Curse file and even ended up posting a photo in the user pics section. But later I regretted it and asked for it to be removed.

I've checked out the 4chan site and I think I could also remove anything I put on there as well

I guess I'm just looking for some way to end the cycle of desire and resistance, and I thought one way would be for there to be pictures of me on the net somewhere where I could not remove them but where the chances of anyone I knew seeing them would be remote

Maybe this isn't feasible and I should just keep listening to Picture Slut until either my resistance finally crumbles or the desire fades away
wtslave

Postby Arkadia » February 16th, 2012, 3:54 pm

Find yourself a willing volunteer, and send your pictures to them to post on your behalf. Then, since you didn't post it, and don't own it anymore, you have no right to get it removed. That would be my suggestion :)
Arkadia

Postby wtslave » February 27th, 2012, 11:18 am

Thanks Arkadia,

Maybe that would be the best solution. If anyone would like to have that kind of power over me then please get in touch :)
wtslave

How to Post Photo PERMANENTLY

Postby Maleko7 » February 29th, 2012, 3:37 am

3 Simple Steps to have a photo never taken down

1) Have a humiliating photo taken
2) Post it online
3) Announce that you are running for public office

The news media will find the photo and it will forever be posted and reposted around the internet.
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

email

Postby bfbence » October 26th, 2013, 11:49 pm

If I may use the email slave trigger I can solve it.
bfbence

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges