Raw Idea - Self Improvement

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Raw Idea - Self Improvement

Postby PowerHoden » March 17th, 2012, 4:27 pm

So I'm interested in hypnosis for quite a while and yesterday I stumbled upon this site.

Since I'm in a personal change I was watching basicially for files which could help me with this. There were some nice things out here I've found but alot are requiring or connected with arousal, etc.

So my thought was that a simple self improvement file with the following suggeestion could be nice for people like me.

Basicially it should tell you to write down every night what you want to be changed with a specific trigger word ("I want to ..." maybe) and you have to read it 3 times before sleep. So for my example I would write down "I want to be able to approach women easier" or "I want to have more confidence" or "I want to lose body fat as fast as possible" (Atleast lost 30 pounds already ;) ), "I want to be ripped as fast as possible", etc.

So you repeat listening to this file and if you are statisfied with the development of the thing you wanted to change you simply don't write it down anymore.

Simply as that, no demanding or anything. Just to help people from time to time.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby Guuliar » March 17th, 2012, 8:59 pm

That can be easily achieved through bineural beats and self hypnosis. Aside from that, check out hypno-files.com up on the navigation bar and look up the 18-45 Hot Women file as well. From what I hear it just helps you with confidence. It's just sold differently. Although the notepad idea is nice. Would be better than enchanted keyboard in my opinion due to the physical nature of writing things down on a notepad. ^_^
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby qv » March 17th, 2012, 11:41 pm

...speaking of which, enchanted keyboard. It's supposedly a curse, but I don't see why.

Also, the email slave remake by The Silver Equinox has the ability to email yourself installed. Also required if you want to open the trigger up to others, too.

Honestly, I don't see why people don't listen to that as much as EMG's. This version is much safer... quite the boon for those who have to try fixing any messes that result from EMG's version.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges