:o HErE YEE Here Yee Calling on All Hypnotist~~~

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

:o HErE YEE Here Yee Calling on All Hypnotist~~~

Postby Tangy » April 10th, 2012, 12:53 pm

:o Challenge Serious only, please Let all hypnotist come together and lets make a super power file that we all work on and put together and help everyone involved Develop a file out of collaboration that will help anyone and everyone who listen to it be instantly hypnotized, a multiple Dimensional File.

New Ideals Moving Forward........ :?: :idea: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ProfessorPig » April 11th, 2012, 2:03 am

i am no hypnotist but i have thought for awhile now that it would be interesting to hear a male and female hypnotist talking at the same time. i am curious what you guys think about this
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » April 12th, 2012, 12:57 pm

Collab files aren't anything new. If you search the internet, you'll find a good deal of files with two or more voices collaborating to whatever degree - in fact, one was uploaded to WMM fairly recently - see "Slave to pussy duet" by slutinmyhead for ideas.

Anyways, the logistics of voice collaboration are rather difficult, even over the internet. It's definitely easier for a group of people to work on a script and then have one person record it.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges