Sexual Fetish Changer

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Sexual Fetish Changer

Postby Pantheria » May 15th, 2012, 12:01 am

My file idea causes you (or someone who knows the trigger) to be able to change the listener's sexual fetish to what ever the desire, but on top of that they can set the power of the sexual desire, from one to ten, one being simply thinking or seeing the object of their desire causes them to get an erection and become aroused. Ten causes the listener to become obsessed with it meaning they will do almost anything too watch or do what their desire is. I was thinking of having a special power where the listener becomes unable to think about anything other then the fetish and when they think about the fetish they will not be ably to cum for ages, but when they do cum it's earth shattering. There will also be a trigger to set the listener back to normal. The point behind this file could be to train a slave to REALLY enjoy their work, or it could be that you make them obsessed with something that either they would be ashamed of or something to help you get your own way.

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in this as an idea comments and suggestions are welcome.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Pantheria » May 15th, 2012, 12:14 am

One more point, the listener knows that the fetish isn't really their and they know if it's something that normally they wouldn't want to be attracted to but they are unable to resist some of the higher levels to the point where they know they don't want to do what's making them so horny, but they know it's going to feel so good!
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby Chillsey » May 24th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Oh wow, you have no idea how much I would love this file to be made! This sounds amazing!

Please let me know if it does get made :)
Chillsey

Postby Tangy » May 24th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Chillsey wrote:Oh wow, you have no idea how much I would love this file to be made! This sounds amazing!

Please let me know if it does get made :)

I can not wait for this file myself make it make it make it. :!: :?: :arrow:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges