faggot name calling

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

faggot name calling

Postby morecrackup » February 3rd, 2010, 7:46 pm

make the listener enjoy being called a fag, cock sucker.
morecrackup

Postby curiousguy92 » February 4th, 2010, 8:58 am

OMG Yes!!! I want this file!
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lovebuns69 » February 4th, 2010, 8:44 pm

I would love to have a file like this too!!!
Someone please make one for us!!!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby cumslutsissy » March 14th, 2010, 8:51 pm

I want this so bad
cumslutsissy
Regular
Regular

Postby sissywendy » June 21st, 2010, 7:14 am

mmm me too, being called a faggot is my fave thing in the world (except for sucking cock :P )
sissywendy

Postby Lovebuns69 » June 21st, 2010, 6:33 pm

Still need someone to make this file---I may even consider paying for it if it is good enough.This file really gets me turned on just thinking about it and thinking about being called a "Faggot"!!!!
Lovebuns69
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » April 29th, 2012, 12:57 pm

GoddessGracie wrote:Hi everyone,

Sorry for posting in this old topic, but I was wondering if the people who expressed interest in this subject would still be interested in this sort of file?

If so, let me know and I'll consider making it :)

Love from Goddess Gracie xx

This is for All Those who want TO called a Faggot Hi There you Cute Little faGGOT 8) 8) 8) :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby misterlastname58 » April 30th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Sorry for posting in this old topic, but I was wondering if the people who expressed interest in this subject would still be interested in this sort of file?

That would be wonderful Goddess. One of the hottest aspects of my descent into pure sissy bliss is the burning humiliation that it causes. A file like this, with Your unique and special touch, could be amazing! I hope You have a great day, Goddess! :D <3
misterlastname58
Regular
Regular

Postby Gnostic » May 27th, 2012, 3:48 pm

Would you please make a file like this and post it here!?!!!

It is such a great subject and it really does require a woman who knows what she is doing to make it as special as it could be. I know that I and many others would be very interested and delighted if you would go ahead with this project.

I want to thank you for considering making a file on this subject and, in advance, for taking the time and effort to do it. Thank you!
Gnostic

Being called a fagot

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » June 5th, 2012, 5:22 pm

I love it. :oops:

I love it when a woman is real sweet and supportive while doing my make up and introducing me to the real men. ......But then as the action heats up she starts slipping in more and more queer fagot type affirmations that just burn right to the core of my being and makes me want to suck cock even nastier to get more dirty comments from her.

This sissy would love to suck cock for Mistress and as I do a good job for her, she talks nastier and nastier and puts bows in my hair as I suck cock for her...with the goal that she will put my fairy wings on me if I am good.

Also lots and lots of make up refreshing and gay sissy affirmations by Mistress....maybe even putting extra blush on me if I am impressing her.

Also when she is giving me my sissy affirmations it would be hot if felt like she was right next to me ear telling me.
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » June 7th, 2012, 12:18 pm

That is soooo exciting!!! :oops:

Also, other things that would be hot would be if. While we were making sloppy cock sucking noises, we could her Godess Gracie kissing the real man and listen to her telling him things like, " I told you how gay this sissy was" "Look at her go" (More kissing her man)

Also,this sissy would love the sound of a woman/women walking in heals while she/they calls me names or gives me gay affirmations..that would be so hot!
Also, the sound of a group of women watching me suck cock and going on and on about how gay I am, laughing also... and how proud they are of me to take such pride in cock sucking. They all promise to be on the look out for cocks for me to suck on and other sweet things like that :oops:
SissyQueerBrenda

Ask, and you shall receive

Postby GoddessChrissy » September 25th, 2012, 11:56 am

Had a read of this request earlier whilst seeking inspiration and gave it a try.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=12088

Enjoy! And please leave feedback!
GoddessChrissy

Why did the thread die?

Postby Cunthead » January 2nd, 2013, 8:12 pm

chris3276 wrote:Had a read of this request earlier whilst seeking inspiration and gave it a try.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=12088

Enjoy! And please leave feedback!

The link brings you to the site's upgrade page?
Whatever happened to this thread and idea? Come on, someone can build this!
Cunthead

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges