Depression Help

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Depression Help

Postby matthewj » October 24th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Am I the only person on this site who could use a file for dealing with depression? I do realize this site is primarily for sexual and erotic hypnosis, but I just think it would be a good idea.
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby wymid » October 24th, 2012, 10:35 pm

There is research that shows that playing mmo's helps as a form of self-medication for depression, as long as you keep gaming habits under 28 hours per week. If you can't find what you're looking for here, maybe try some video games.
wymid

Postby Mutazoa » October 25th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Your going to be hard pressed to find a file on this (or any other hypno-fetish site) that deals in actual therapy.

Although there are a few hypno-therapists on this site, I doubt any would be comfortable with trying to deal with depression (or any other serious issues) with a mere MP3 file.

Depression is something that needs to be treated by a trained medical professional in person.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges