Impotency

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Impotency

Postby tomtom-phs » January 21st, 2013, 6:43 pm

First: At my age (65), rections for me are infrequent but they still occur, though often less than full hard unless they result from an erection trigger i have.

Second: Although I have been given a bisexual trigger, I am for the most part straight.

Third: My late wife used to like to feminize me and I still like to cross dress often.

Forth: Over time I have been led to full submission and perfer to provide pleasure to my partner over and above my own. Masturbation in private can provide for mine.

The question is: Other than [i]Impotent Fat Piggy which is too noisy to work for me, is there a free or premium file that would more or less make me prmanently impotent?[/i]

The reason I ask is that i can still masturbate when impotent, but occasional erections interfere with the look when i wear feminine attire.

What file can i use?
OR... would someone write or help me write one I can convert for Virtual Hypnotist. A voice file for this would be preferable and greatly appreciated.

It's funny how we progress through life. I originally got interested in hypnosis to help with the occasional impotence problem as my heart condition precluded the use of ED medications. :oops:
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Impotency

Postby maskedanonymity » January 21st, 2013, 7:41 pm

No More Erections by Senna might work for you. I've never used it, but folks have given it high ratings. The author claims that it will render the listener incapable of getting erections indefinitely. As with all hypnosis files, it probably will take repeated listening, from a week up to several months, depending on how easily you trance, to work.

If that doesn't work for you there might be others in the free section, and if not, you could always pay EMG for a custom file along these lines, if you have/want to spend the cash.

Send me a PM if I can help in any way.

Good luck!
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby tomtom-phs » January 24th, 2013, 10:42 pm

will have to wait for the new version.
audio is bad
if i had a script of it i could make it a VH file
According to the comments, it will also cause dick shrinkage.
That would be a plus if it works
Only physical change file i've had work is breast growth and that was augmented by hormones.
Have since stopped the treatments and used trance to try to reverse the growth with some success
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges