More of a ramble than a real question on file ideas

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

More of a ramble than a real question on file ideas

Postby HypnoCactus » May 8th, 2013, 12:10 pm

I try to make a file based on whatever gets stuck in my head. An idea, a phrase, a conversation with someone. It has so far varied from plain arousal, to bimbofication and now the opposite of a bimbo. I've received a little positive encouragement, but basing the reception on downloads as the only indicator, many more girls want to be bimbos than not. I say girls, as I list the audience as female. Now the question is: Do I make one to add to the more numerous pile, that most seem to want, or do I make one that is more of a niche preference around here?

I would also like to kindly request people take a few moments to comment on files they download, even they hated every part, as then at least you get a taste for which way the wind is blowing and what works more effectively.

The more you know.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby ProfessorPig » May 8th, 2013, 1:18 pm

i think there are a couple things to consider with the popularity of bimbo files. culturally intelligence has been increasingly discouraged. bimbo files also play into old stereotypes about gender roles. i think hypnosis is especially well suited for the subject of dumbing people down. there are a ton of files out there not geard towards bimbofication with suggestions that encourage not thinking to help the subject follow the words of the hypnotist. and perhaps most importantly i think there is a feedback loop where the more files out there on a subject the more people who will become interested in the subject. for these reasons i would recommend making a niche file. after all it was not too long ago that there was no jock's and masculinization forum on here
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 8th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Niche file. There is an audience. Many have sexual and other fantasies they'd like to realize without being made dumb. An intelligent slut is far more attractive and interesting.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » May 8th, 2013, 8:26 pm

I always think that my files are TOO FREAKING NICHE, then I see that there's ## downloads, and think, "Hey, people are just as weird as I am, yay!" I'd like to get as many of these sorts of "niche" files on here, mostly because I think of something, look here for anything like it, not find anything, then I just make it myself. There are relatively few scripters on this site, and even fewer experienced, amerature 'tists, so the scope of what is produced can be relatively small. Just make what you want to make, and someone will listen eventually.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby HypnoCactus » May 9th, 2013, 9:07 am

somehopper: I think you are right. Isn't that the premise behind Apple's philosophy on products? You have to create the need before they buy the product, so maybe they don't know about the possibility because it isn't readily available.

sfhole2stretch: I completely agree. I still touch on bimbofication, but keeping the intelligence is much more fun ;)

Endo: I hadn't thought much about the proportion of actual script writers to members on this site. But you're right, everyone has needs no matter how niche. I just wish people would right even just "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" as at least a rough idea as to how it went.

All in all, I think I just needed to vent a little. It was a rough few days and this just stuck in my head. Thanks you three for your replies.
HypnoCactus
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » May 9th, 2013, 1:41 pm

I'm interested in your file a bit. Good luck!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby NuttyButty » May 15th, 2013, 7:42 pm

If you want people to comment, then put it in as a suggestion, making the listener feel good about it :p
NuttyButty

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges