Creating free files, looking for suggestions.

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Creating free files, looking for suggestions.

Postby username54 » March 8th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Hi, I have recently written a few scripts, mostly for personal use, but I did post one in the file making section for tips to improve. I think I am at the point to start writing some to release, although obviously they won't be as good of quality as some others on the site, they do work. I recorded one for myself to listen to the other day, and it did work surprisingly well. I will use a TTS for any I release.

TLDR if you have been wanting a file made, but it is too expensive for a custom file by EMG, I am willing to do a few. I will NOT do any that will permanently change someone's life negatively. If it is a permanent change considered positive, I can do it.
username54

Postby username54 » March 10th, 2013, 4:30 pm

I am still looking for suggestions. If anyone has any feel free to post here or pm me if it's a more personal or private file needed.
username54

Postby robindf1 » March 10th, 2013, 7:32 pm

Make me dumb. Gradually. I consider this to be a positive change, considering how unhappy I am with my level of intelligence.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CourtneyCornered » March 13th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I'd like something I could loop at work, that won't be too distracting. Was thinking it might work as follows.

Would have multiple tracks with voices saying something along these lines.

Voice 1
Stay focused on work. The more you focus on work, the less you notice this file. The less you notice this file, the more addicted you become to it. The more addicted you become to it, the more your subconscious accepts it

Voice 2
Erections are unpleasant. When you are aroused, you will stay soft. The more you stay soft, the happier you'll be. The happier you are, the softer you will become. The softer you become, the more your subconscious accepts it

Voice 3
Stay focused on work. The more focused you stay on work, the limper you become. The more limp you become, the more work you will get done. The more work you get done, the more your subconscious enjoys being limp.

Voice 1 is purely focus for work, voice 2 for limpness, and voice 3 tie them together. It doesn't have to be word for word what I wrote, just wanted to convey the concept.

Feel free to ask for more info if you need it, or if you have suggestions let me know.
CourtneyCornered

Postby WatDo » March 14th, 2013, 11:34 am

Why not do one of the good sounding files in voting?

I think some masculinization files would be pretty nice, considering we don't have many, if any. Muscle growth/encouraging or penis growth related files are always welcomed too since the amount that don't have "bad side-effects" are nearly non-existent.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DutchSissy » August 6th, 2013, 5:00 am

Could you perhaps create a file that will make me feel like I am walking on high heels and have long fingernails? Would really appreciate that, since I could not find anythng like that among the existing files.
DutchSissy

Postby Sweets185 » August 6th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Well how about a file that turns a person into a Clit magnet?
Where all they want to do is lick, and suck on clit/pussy.

the other idea was to improve a file for bio-women
cursed Clit growth..Hell there are SO many cock growth files but none for the Ladys.
Sweets185

Postby Correcting » August 6th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Can you make one that will make me no longer attracted to thin women?
Correcting

Postby dark_wolf49 » August 7th, 2013, 5:36 am

I would love to have that makes look and feel about 21 and a fun loving, sex loving, sexy shemale , that has a 36C -24-36 body and not slut loving nor anything to do with bdsm , and no master/slave thing. please
dark_wolf49
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheTurretCube » August 10th, 2013, 4:30 pm

I tend to prefer guided fantasy files, so possibly a fantasy file involving an encounter with a shemale, or an anthrophamorphic creature
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dopr » August 13th, 2013, 12:29 am

File that punishes someone for having an erection somehow. It's fun because they are not in control of it.

Punishment can be anything, as long as it only lasts for the duration of the erection.

I'd also like to see a file that causes your hands to be sexually stimulating, to an extreme degree. Trigger or curse. It would be such that normal activities like writing with a pencil makes you hopelessly aroused or even orgasm.
dopr

Postby imajoker » September 17th, 2013, 5:37 pm

id like a short loop that arouses me to orgasm with women moaning in the backround
imajoker

Postby Honeycatattackattack » October 9th, 2013, 1:34 am

Please make me a file that makes me watch what I eat / eat more healthy food.
Honeycatattackattack

Postby Ce1acm » November 16th, 2013, 12:25 am

Maybe a file that gives a hopeless foot fetish. As in loves shoes, socks, feet and everithing about them, be it smell taste feel or sight, whether the foot is female or male, dirty or clean, yours or someone elses. All those things would be good and arousing to you.
I'm suggesting this because all foot files out there are not that good, and none of them involve your own feet. And they all have too many references to ONLY liking feet.
I hope you make this because i've always wanted to have a foot fetish for all feet.
Ce1acm

Postby santroy » December 24th, 2013, 7:56 pm

Growing a large ass there is only one decent file on the site for such thing would love to see more
santroy
Regular
Regular

Postby Elysiummm » February 15th, 2014, 8:00 pm

santroy wrote:Growing a large ass there is only one decent file on the site for such thing would love to see more

Totally agree, but there is also no files whatsoever to encourage squirting orgasms. From what I hear, most of it is mental: believing you can do it, relaxing, and that can be done with hypnosis.
Elysiummm

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges