Emo Boy Takeover

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Emo Boy Takeover

Postby danny1988 » August 24th, 2013, 4:03 am

Okies, now if you have seen my posts you will have seen im not a fan of takeover files, but honestly its probably because I think they are something that they are not. Seen far too much horror and scifi.

Anyways having come to the realisation that I am in fact quite emo, I had an idea. Some of the ideas are from another file I may do and some arnt my ideas, but im thinking of doing this one too. Im just curious to know who would like this type of file or if anyone would want it..

Now it wouldnt really be your typical takeover basically no force tbh.
Think of a guy who feels a lot of emotion, not afraid to show it loves his friends and shows them he loves them even his guy friends if he is straight. Not afraid to hug and kiss them etc.

Love of music and skinny jeans and has a style that is just beautiful.

Now dont buy into all thoes stereotypes about emo guys cutting they dont, they love life but feel a lot.

Anyway the idea is this the emo guy inside will grow stronger making you want to do new things, be more creative, dress differently and you will find your tastes change slowly.
Eventually he will have some control, maybe he will talk to you saying how much he loves you caring for you.
You will find yourself wearing new clothes as he gains more control.

You will find your happier when you are this emo guy, this loving personality who cares deeply and likes to draw and write and do other creative things.

You will look forward to when hes in control and when he is he may explore your/his body.

He will have the option when hes stronger he can make the change permenant, all he needs to do is masturbate and swallow his cum. Then you will be him permenantly. He wont force you he would only do this if you wanted the change to be permenant hes a caring and loving guy after all.

But if he does swallow his cum, you better be ready as your going to be this emo guy forever xD

Just a thought, need to fit this in between work and everything atm though 'sigh'
Really hope I start and finish one of these files at least lol, I hate leaving stuff half finished.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby JD7790 » August 24th, 2013, 4:25 am

I like that idea, not sure I would listen to it though but I see potential in this.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » August 24th, 2013, 4:38 am

JD7790 wrote:I like that idea, not sure I would listen to it though but I see potential in this.

Thankies :)
Yeh I know it wouldnt be for everyone but thanks for your support.

I started a rough draft along with another file last night but I think it got a bit too wordy. I dont know it just didnt flow right...
Maybe ill have a re read and see what I wrote, may be able to ammend it. I will aim for a short ish file if I can, I find long files are hard to concentrate. I like short and sweet ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges