Allowing women to become Dominant

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Allowing women to become Dominant

Postby Marchasfun » October 28th, 2014, 10:16 am

I see so few Dominant women and this site seems to have many submissive males. I would like to see files that would allow women to be able to become more Dominant over men. Allow them to shed what normal society wants and embrace being able to control submissive males. I hope the file would allow the women to go and look for submissive males to control as well. Then they can explore Dominating submissive males more.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 28th, 2014, 5:56 pm

There's a huge lack of files for dominant people in general, I guess the prejudice is that dominant people who are into hypnosis are usually 'tists, not subjects, but I would sure appreciate some good files for doms.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby BillionSix » October 28th, 2014, 9:09 pm

I agree. I have many dominant fantasies, but have historically had trouble acting on them.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Dominance for women

Postby boytoy4female » November 6th, 2014, 8:25 pm

I have a file on here called "Gift For Goddess". It was done a long time ago, and was intended to be a group effort. After things changed, I completed it myself. It's a little long and needs some fine tuning. My wife really liked it and it helped her to practice and enjoy dominance. Check it out and use it for a plan for a better file.
boytoy4female

Postby Marchasfun » November 7th, 2014, 6:03 am

I have downloaded the gift4goddess file and will have someone listen to it.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jerm » November 7th, 2014, 10:06 pm

My partner, Mistress Luna has recently recorded the first of many new files with my help. I hope the submissive men of this site will enjoy hearing her sexy voice dominate and humiliate them!

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8177/Mistress-Luna---Tiny-Dick-Humiliation-Brainwash.php
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Feminism

Postby Calimore » November 8th, 2014, 1:11 am

It amused me greatly that this thread is about "allowing" women to be more dominant.

I am rather into FemDom myself and am occasionally privileged to trance one HypnoDomme or another. That said, I too endorse boytoy4female's "Gift4Goddess" file. It was given a minor rewrite before I started using it but the file is quite thorough.

Care should be used timing exactly when to use that file, as the Dommes I've used it on emerged from trance REALLY ready to take charge, at first. A little rewording was all that was necessary to delay the effect until they worked with a client.

The only thing the file requires is some deepening about midway through and toward the end, due to the length of the script. (BTW: The audio version could be given effects to accomplish this without re-recording the main file.)

However, I'd not edit anything out, as the script has nothing but key, sometimes necessary elements built upon a strong opening foundation, nicely stacked upon one another so as to layer the file's effects.

As for "allowing" women to dominate, I find it interesting that women "allow" men to still assume a dominant role in Western civilization. Someday, not to far down the line, I believe the roles will most likely be reversed, if only for a while.

In the meantime, the 'Powers That Be' are "allowing" waste contraceptives to contaminate the water table of every major U.S. city. Then there are the estrogens given to the beef and poultry so many of us eat, and the chemicals used in plastics and to process foodstuffs that act as estrogens in the human body. Not to mention the fact that many men are encouraged to frequently drink alcohol, which produces several feminizing effects with long-term use.

Conspiracy minded folk might think it is far from coincidental that Western civilization is 'inadvertently' doing so much to feminize Modern Metropolitan men...

Next week: Fluoridation, Dental Health aid or Mind Control agent?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges