[Idea] Strange Anatomy

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

[Idea] Strange Anatomy

Postby StrippedGears » January 31st, 2015, 11:42 am

Hypnosis can make people feel as though they have body parts that they don't actually have - the success of files that make people believe they've been gender-swapped is proof of this.

But I feel like there's some untapped potential here. What about files that make people believe they have some quirk of anatomy that simply doesn't happen naturally to anyone?

Suppose a file made a person think they had a third arm and that it wasn't strange that they had a third arm. They would see their shirts as having three arm holes, when putting on gloves they would see themselves as putting on a third glove that they're not even carrying, all that stuff... but the fun comes in when the person tries to use their third arm. It wouldn't be often, but every time they did it would be a moment of sheer awkwardness as they briefly realize they don't actually have that arm and they have to use one of their real two.

But things could get stranger.

Suppose a file made someone believe they had a tentacle-like tail, but that they could not control it and the tail had a tendency of doing inappropriate things to the listener at awkward times (so the listener might be in a movie theater or on a date, then start to feel themselves being penetrated by their own tentacle)?

Or, on a more fun note, what if a a file made someone believe that they had a clitoris on the roof of their mouth and another one on the tip of their tongue?
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 31st, 2015, 12:11 pm

I think I remember something about a "cock tongue" file a while back...?

I think I've also heard of "tail" files, but not a sentient rapey tail.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » January 31st, 2015, 1:45 pm

Endo wrote
I think I remember something about a "cock tongue" file a while back...?

I think I've also heard of "tail" files, but not a sentient rapey tail.

Someone has been reading too many "tentacle rape" stories.

There is a file called Your Tail by EMG which makes the user believe he has a "phantom tail" which looks like he wants it to. The tail has feelings and is under the user's control. The tail can also get caught in car doors and such, so user beware; there's no way to comfort the tail!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby pczelda » March 15th, 2015, 12:43 am

I like this idea, but what if, instead of an extra body part, they had a strange alteration of existing body parts? One version I'm talking about would be a variation on the common foot fetish -- the listener believes they have feet replacing their hands or legs replacing their arms for a while, to the extent that they'd believe they actually see and feel the changed parts in every way, until the conditions set by the listener ended.

Endo wrote:I think I remember something about a "cock tongue" file a while back...?

Really? I didn't know such a file existed. Do you know what it's called, and if it's on this site?
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 15th, 2015, 7:38 am

pczelda wrote
I like this idea, but what if, instead of an extra body part, they had a strange alteration of existing body parts? One version I'm talking about would be a variation on the common foot fetish -- the listener believes they have feet replacing their hands or legs replacing their arms for a while, to the extent that they'd believe they actually see and feel the changed parts in every way, until the conditions set by the listener ended.

I like the idea of altering existing body parts. I'd lveo afile that wouodl change your feet to hooves. Then maybe I'd listen to the Your Tail file for a new tail. Add a file for horns of some sort ... voila! Satyr!

I really love Greek ... myths.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges