Curse Song Arousal

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Song Arousal

Postby FantasyRevan » February 7th, 2015, 8:07 am

So there are some pretty weird things on this site so i thought, hey why not give my idea a shot, it's not like these people can judge me anyway. I thought a cool idea for a fie would be a curse where upon hearing a specific song you would become uncontrollably aroused and orgasm none stop until the end of the song, like a sexy song that you honestly won't listen to unless your alone like Anaconda by Nicki Minaj or My humps or something I don't know. Lot of you may be like hey wait what if i hear that song on the street, well considering theres curses for random erections and orgasms, I dont think this will be that bad, plus I find the idea of being cursed and never knowing when it could strike like if that song randomly came on the radio in a store and you just went ape shit pretty arousing, like imagine your a guy but every night at 11pm you turn into a girl, what if you out at 11pm and have no way of getting home then someone may catch you, anyways I just thought it'd be a cool idea to just orgasm none stop everytime you heard a certain song until it either ended or you couldn't hear it anymore, you could alway put a safe word in their to negate the effects for a few hours if you hvae to go out or if someone plays it in public and you need to stop it but yeah, pretty cool idea i think, anyways up to you's I suppose, won't do me any good, I cant get any hypno files to work so yeah.
FantasyRevan

An Evil Thought

Postby Maleko7 » February 12th, 2015, 4:03 am

Imagine someone who loves sports and they are in the stadium with one hand on their heart and the national Anthem plays....
Maleko7
Regular
Regular

Postby 123fred » March 7th, 2015, 12:34 am

Do it for "let it go" from frozen
123fred

Re: An Evil Thought

Postby Aureole » January 23rd, 2016, 6:57 am

Maleko7 wrote:Imagine someone who loves sports and they are in the stadium with one hand on their heart and the national Anthem plays....

:lol:

I was thinking of the awkwardness of training a bride to be with a specific Wedding Song, that causes her to go convulsing into orgasm when played during the Father & Bride dance @ the reception :arrow: So Wrong

Or Even Better --- Have it Trigger as the Bridal march as she is cumming down the aisle @ the Ceremony :oops: :lol:

Or, OMG, condition the Bride to Orgasm Uncontrollably @ the Alter, when she says "I Do" and the Trigger to Stop would be only if she says, "I take it Back"... :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

:idea: Okay, but seriously, this is an interesting idea for a curse.

I think a Trigger Activate & a Trigger cancel by Others said during the song would be a good idea.

There could also be an alternate version of this, slightly milder, which would cause the subject to become Exceedingly Aroused as a Trigger Song continues to play.

I like the way you think, FantasyRevan

>
Aureole

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges