Would anyone be willing to help me with transformations?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Would anyone be willing to help me with transformations?

Postby notreallysure » June 30th, 2015, 1:05 am

I'd really like to learn some effective induction methods, and ways on how to guide them through the transformation. Any help would be wonderful and very greatly appreciated.
notreallysure

Postby ProfessorPig » June 30th, 2015, 11:55 am

there is a ton of info out there on inductions already, so i will focus mostly on your second question. if you want a good book for learning hypnosis there are two that come to mind. for a reletively heavy duty hypnosis text i recommend "Trancework: An Introduction to the Practice of Clinical Hypnosis". for a more light duty hypnosis text i recommend "Hypnosis for Change". hypnosis for change has a really useful 2 page spread where they break down the elements a good suggestion should have.

my best advice for transformations is to engage as many senses as you can. different people will respond strongly to different senses. some people respond very well to imagining seeing things happening, and other people will feel it, but have trouble visualizing it. not everyone has a good sense of imagination either, so the more vividly you can describe it, the more likely the subject is to experience it vividly.
Being a pig is about following your desires. If you would like help following your desires, you may enjoy listening to my work. Its interesting how the most profound changes can occur when you least expect them.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby notreallysure » July 1st, 2015, 1:43 am

ProfessorPig,

I'm actually reading Trancework at the moment which is a great book I might add. I'll be sure to check out Hypnosis for Change. I recently read Mind Play which was surprisingly good I found. My question is more directed towards inductions specifically for transformations. As for the second half you were right on with what I was looking for, thank you so much for your help.
notreallysure

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges