Multiple Personality File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Multiple Personality File

Postby 242424 » January 23rd, 2016, 6:56 am

I think it'd be awesome to have a file that induces multiple personalities, like DID, in which the listener imagines a personality they want "added" to them.

Postby Aureole » January 23rd, 2016, 7:00 am

It was @ that moment, I could feel Tyler Durden in me.

Aureole

Re: Multiple Personality File

Postby JackDrago » January 23rd, 2016, 1:25 pm

242424 wrote:I think it'd be awesome to have a file that induces multiple personalities, like DID, in which the listener imagines a personality they want "added" to them.

I have a very effective file that does just that. Check out Alters: Manly Spirit which has successfully produced an alter in at least a dozen people.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby oatmeal » January 23rd, 2016, 4:51 pm

Alternatively, check out information on [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas]tulpamancy.[/url] It's supposedly quite dangerous to add personalities to your mind, as it could lead to mental illness if you do it incorrectly. It's a cool idea, but it's one of those areas where I simply wouldn't listen to a file without doing my own research on the matter, and more importantly until I was satisfied that the 'tist also knows exactly what they're doing.
oatmeal
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » January 24th, 2016, 4:47 pm

oatmeal wrote:Alternatively, check out information on tulpamancy. It's supposedly quite dangerous to add personalities to your mind, as it could lead to mental illness if you do it incorrectly. It's a cool idea, but it's one of those areas where I simply wouldn't listen to a file without doing my own research on the matter, and more importantly until I was satisfied that the 'tist also knows exactly what they're doing.

It all depends on who you are and which files you use. Of the dozen or so test subjects for Manly Spirit, all but 2 got alters who got along well with the primary personality, and those two were resurrections of existing alters who had been even nastier in the past.

Your Other Half has a pretty good reputation for making alters who reliably get along with their host. I have not heard of any of those alters going awry. On the other hand Female Takeover is notorious for the alters replacing the host in a somewhat dramatic way that people find disturbing. Jock Takeover doesn't seem to have such a bad reputation.

[Url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/9247/Alters%3A-Your-Inner-Demon.php]Alters: Your Inner Demon[/url] produces an evil demon alter, and though it can be a marvelous spiritual adventure for the people who want that, it's definitely not the thing someone who just wanted to experience having an alter should try.

What file you use matters, these are pay files for a reason and you should do your research
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » January 24th, 2016, 5:56 pm

JackDrago wrote
oatmeal wrote
242424 wrote
I think it'd be awesome to have a file that induces multiple personalities, like DID, in which the listener imagines a personality they want "added" to them.

Alternatively, check out information on tulpamancy.

It all depends on who you are and which files you use.

I have used every file mentioned except Female Takeover which, according to its description, is too dangerous to use. I recommend using any of the files I have used.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges