Complete Orgasm Denial

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Complete Orgasm Denial

Postby snap0283 » October 24th, 2012, 11:39 pm

So there are some similar files already on here but none exactly like this. Im thinking of a file that makes you unable to produce your own orgasm. Compounded with that it would be interesting for something like the CCP file worked in. The idea is that you would be constantly horny and leaking and jerking off would make you more and more horny but you could never reach orgasm. May even spend hours trying but itll just never happen, youll only get hornier. Rather than seeking permission from someone else to orgasm like some of the other files, my idea is you would actually need someone else to produce the orgasm for you, ie having sex. anyone interested in this? if its even possible?
snap0283

Postby snap0283 » November 1st, 2012, 4:27 pm

no one wants to take a crack at it? :(
snap0283

Postby warlessa » January 29th, 2013, 11:44 am

I like the idea and thinking of doing the same for myself. i can try scripting, but not sure about my voice. too male.
warlessa

Postby Hellraiser90 » January 29th, 2013, 11:58 am

I would like such a file. If you have a Beta of the file give me a Message!
Hellraiser90

Postby PowerHoden » January 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm

I have thought about this idea. With the addition that you will only orgasm, when you make someone orgasm.

But I am really too lazy to work on a script and record it. I prefer personal hypnosis anyway.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby DrWarlock » January 30th, 2013, 6:32 am

Constant need to cum, with urges and stuff, but with the fact that you have to masturbate for hours to get at list one - that is the challenge. I can make a script, if anyone interested to test it. i'd test it on myself, but that is the other script.
DrWarlock

Postby snap0283 » February 5th, 2013, 1:31 am

i would be interested in trying it
snap0283

Postby ocntrl » February 8th, 2013, 4:22 am

So the idea is summarized as follows:

- unable to create your own orgasm
- only able to orgasm at the hand of someone else (sex or whatever)
- constant arousal

One thing needs to be added because as I know from male subjects I have worked with, constant arousal after a while becomes a pressure that is not enjoyable. So I added a release without please to it. It takes of the pressure but maintains and even increases the arousal.

Anything I missed?
Trance... everyone can do it.
List of my files: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys#eyJoT2Zmc2V0IjoiMCIsInR4dFNlYXJjaCI6IiIsInNlbEF1dGhvcnMiOlsiNDM2NzUiXX0=
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby snap0283 » February 11th, 2013, 8:32 am

yea that sounds perfect. the release without plessure wouldnt matter either way to me. the pressure becoming unbearable but the arousal not giving up would create an interesting balance of wanting to continue you masturbate, yet being uncomfortable from the pressure it creates.

depending on how the release happens, its likely to be a large volume so releasing at an embarrasing time might be a good balance for releasing the pressure but being embarrased by it somehow. but really all of that is up to you im not picky about those particulars
snap0283

Postby PowerHoden » February 11th, 2013, 8:15 pm

ocntrl wrote:So the idea is summarized as follows:

- unable to create your own orgasm
- only able to orgasm at the hand of someone else (sex or whatever)
- constant arousal

One thing needs to be added because as I know from male subjects I have worked with, constant arousal after a while becomes a pressure that is not enjoyable. So I added a release without please to it. It takes of the pressure but maintains and even increases the arousal.

Anything I missed?

I would still prefer if you ONLY orgasm when you make someone else orgasm. Being this the only time for you to orgasm. No permission or anything else could make you orgasm. Just this.
Last edited by PowerHoden on July 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby snap0283 » March 9th, 2013, 5:29 pm

anyone still interesting in making this file?
snap0283

Postby kiba-kun » August 18th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Interesting idea, I'd test the file for you :) woof
It's over 9000!!
kiba-kun

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges