hotwife subliminal

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

hotwife subliminal

Postby trl617 » October 29th, 2012, 1:12 pm

I am looking for a subliminal to make my wife open to hotwifing. Something I can play all night in a loop
trl617

hotwifing

Postby HypnoZorro » October 30th, 2012, 8:34 pm

What is hotwifing ?

Also why dont you learn hypnosis and go that route of conditioning ?
HypnoZorro
Regular
Regular

your forum question on hotwifing

Postby hornefreak » September 3rd, 2014, 7:54 pm

you may wish to try my "slutlife" subliminal-it is mostly to encourage sluttyness and dressing to attract male attention, and to develope a fetish for the idea of being gangbanged-if she wants to take 6 cocks at once, and can't stop thinking of it, I think she might be more open to your suggestions
hornefreak

New subliminal in the works

Postby Calimore » September 3rd, 2014, 8:56 pm

My 'Stealth Adventurous Girlfriend' file encourages the behavior you seek but the file is written to make the listener more adventuresome for their boyfriend, not husband. I happen to be working on a file better suited to married couples, to be followed with a similar file to make listeners want to do freaky stuff for their girlfriend.

Although I have a partial script for my next subliminal, I hadn't decided on a name until I read this posting. It will be introductory sale priced at $19 (regular $25) and will now have the words "Hot Wife" in its name. I have another file I'm working on currently, so look for this subliminal to be out some time next week.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges