Die Already

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Die Already

Postby Cunthead » January 2nd, 2013, 8:26 pm

There are some very good hypno suicide and DIE ALREADY clips out here (see goddess Brandon's efforts, among others) but I can find no scripts or audio files. Anyone?
Cunthead

Re: Die Already

Postby Tangy » January 3rd, 2013, 8:07 am

Cunthead wrote:There are some very good hypno suicide and DIE ALREADY clips out here (see goddess Brandon's efforts, among others) but I can find no scripts or audio files. Anyone?

Why Suicide? :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Endo » January 3rd, 2013, 2:58 pm

I think you are in a very messy situation. If you're going to off yourself and are looking for some encouragement to do so, I would suggest you get a counselor.

If you are looking to have someone else kill themselves, and you don't want to be held responsible as a murderer by killing them yourself, you also need counseling.
Endo
Guru
Guru

It's A Turn On

Postby Cunthead » January 3rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

Endo wrote:I think you are in a very messy situation. If you're going to off yourself and are looking for some encouragement to do so, I would suggest you get a counselor.

If you are looking to have someone else kill themselves, and you don't want to be held responsible as a murderer by killing them yourself, you also need counseling.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been hearing that since 1979 when I first got into suicide clips. Was over the phone stuff back then. And I'm still here. But sure had many fun times with clips and others with this topic.
Let me ask y'all this: Y'all whacking over files of turning into a woman or licking ass or staying wet all the time. How many of you turned into women? Ass kissers? Horny 24/7?
Cunthead

Postby Endo » January 3rd, 2013, 8:57 pm

Are you asking if hypnosis is effective for anyone here?
Endo
Guru
Guru

Not The Question

Postby Cunthead » January 4th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Endo wrote:Are you asking if hypnosis is effective for anyone here?

No, not at all. Not only do I trust all hypno works and have employed it for many decades, I have written and sold many files of my own. Very many.
I just know that there is no suggestion that will be obeyed if the subject does not want it.
Files, the ones I am seeking - and there are a few out here - toy more with the mind to heighten masturbation. Goddess Brandon does several, ex: look up Death Wish for Hubby on this page: http://clips4sale.com/28681/6705123
But her DIE ALREADY is much better. These two deal with aiding the masturbator in a more complete feeling of humiliation and self loathing.
I can not believe any hypno file could actually make anyone put a gun to his/her head. Or I would be 20 years dead by now!
I do trust that suggestion can alter one's outlook and manner of thinking as long as the subject is prone to making the change. I have done it to myself and others enough times to know that is the case. However, in all circumstances it is less a new and creative thought in the subject and more a teasing out a belief and thought structure already present. No matter what the hype; a man will not suck cock unless the interest is latent already.
Besides if a subject could be convinced to change his/her world (as suggested in all those self-help hypno files) don't yer think there would be a line around the equator to get one of those? Unfortunately you can listen to files like these two following links till you are blue and never get any better than that same old shit box you have parked in your driveway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbEYOchiy9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmwlH-3L1Zg[/b][/i]
Cunthead

Postby zapnosis » January 5th, 2013, 2:08 am

Not sure about you, Cunthead, but if I created a pro-suicide file I'd definitely be worried about the whole human species. If you think that the capabilities of mind control are that simple, you've missed a trick or two. As far as I know we have no such work here, so cheerio and best of luck to you.

zap
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Thanks

Postby Cunthead » January 5th, 2013, 9:14 am

zapnosis wrote:Not sure about you, Cunthead, but if I created a pro-suicide file I'd definitely be worried about the whole human species. If you think that the capabilities of mind control are that simple, you've missed a trick or two. As far as I know we have no such work here, so cheerio and best of luck to you.

zap

Well, they are simple or they would not work on the human mind. And thanks for your in depth knowledge about all that's at this website.
Cunthead

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges