Hypnosis wagering idea

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis wagering idea

Postby maskedanonymity » January 22nd, 2013, 6:48 pm

Hey :)

I'm not sure how many people would be up for this, but I've always had an interest in wagering on some sort of competition or similar, where the loser has to commit to a certain hypnosis file with a specific effect. I was reminded because some people are doing that in a thread over in 'success stories'.

Now I'm not sure if it could be done just in the thread, or if people could IM and play a game of chess online somewhere, or any number of other possibilities, I'm just hoping to spike a bit of interest so something could possibly be worked out.

Please let me know what you think. :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

well, sounds like a good idea, except

Postby kinkybc » January 23rd, 2013, 2:04 pm

I have read the wager in the Success forum and it's really serious! the file the person would be required to listen to might need an uncurse or reversal file, and since some people aren't heavily affected by files, whoever lost the bet would have to listen indefinitely, and make reports of their progress, honest ones at that.

It could be done with the right participants, (I guess that is being proven right now), but the file would have really to be something that people wanted to try anyway, but had some trepidation about.

I am not volunteering!
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Postby rw789 » January 23rd, 2013, 3:50 pm

I could see a file where two or more people can wager on some sort of outcome of something and all of the parties submit their terms of winning/losing to each other and agreeing upon how to determine the winner and loser and such. The file kicks in that it forces people to go through with the agreed upon effects knowing they have to do it because they lost which could be beyond the scope of listening to files themselves.

Maybe having keywords such as "wager: <wager here>" and "loser has to: <to do list>" and "winner gets to: <reward list>" and the other people would respond with "wager accepted" if they accept the wager and terms.

Only trouble would be is to keep people honest about it.

But would be great for couples.
rw789
Regular
Regular

Postby robindf1 » January 24th, 2013, 1:08 am

I volunteer. I'm fat, hate crossdressing, never bedwet, am not a jock, and have a average sized cock. Anything goes.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

maybe an email slave file or something like that

Postby kinkybc » January 24th, 2013, 4:51 pm

I was thinking maybe a file that all participants already responded to like email slave or a different file, like dldrip011 or any file really, might make things easier?
Then people would be more likely to follow instructions and post results etc.
I guess the result could be that people who loose the bet are compelled to listen to another file frequently. (not the original compulsion file)
These are just ideas.

I like the idea, but am pretty sure I wouldn't want to bet or follow through without some sort of compulsion to do so.
kinkybc
Regular
Regular

Re: maybe an email slave file or something like that

Postby Tangy » January 24th, 2013, 5:02 pm

kinkybc wrote:I was thinking maybe a file that all participants already responded to like email slave or a different file, like dldrip011 or any file really, might make things easier?
Then people would be more likely to follow instructions and post results etc.
I guess the result could be that people who loose the bet are compelled to listen to another file frequently. (not the original compulsion file)
These are just ideas.

I like the idea, but am pretty sure I wouldn't want to bet or follow through without some sort of compulsion to do so.

Name your Bet of course within reason Open bet.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedanonymity » January 24th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Thanks a lot everybody for these ideas :)

I'll keep everything in mind here.

I'll be doing my best to make something happen, using the ideas here. I'm not sure how successful I'll be with making a unique hypnosis file for it, but why not try? and maybe an existing file such as Email Slave could be used.

Many thanks :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby Reece93 » May 2nd, 2014, 1:50 pm

I would like to challenge a female to a game of chess or something. the loser gets hypnotized by the winner. PM if interested
Reece93
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges