Temporary Limpness/orgasm control game

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Temporary Limpness/orgasm control game

Postby CourtneyCornered » May 7th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Been developing a series of files in my head for awhile, as I've been fascinated by the different sissy files that will cause you to lose your erections. While I find the idea hot, I'm not into the idea of losing my erections on a permanent basis. So I got to thinking, what if we made the ability to get erections, a game of sorts. Make erections possible, but only after something happens. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it needs to be a series of files, as follows:

Temporary Limpness Beginners mode:
Write down on a piece of paper a goal, chore or other event before listening to the file. After listening to the file you will not be able to get an erection or have an orgasm until whatever is on the piece of paper has happened. Once it has happened, you will be able to function completely normally, and will have an intense orgasm. After your orgasm, you will once again have to write something on a piece of paper that you have to do, or has to happen before your next orgasm. You will not be able to get hard at all or orgasm until it has.

Temporary Limpness Intermediate mode:
Same as above, except you have to write two things on the piece of paper. Same rules, same everything, just have to complete two tasks instead of one. Also be warned, that once you listen to this file, and orgasm, you can not go down to a lower level file. You are now stuck at this level, or higher.

Temporary Limpness Advanced mode:
Same as Intermediate, but now you must also write a fetish on the piece of paper. This fetish can be anything, but you must somehow tie it in with whatever chores or events you have written down (ie, do the dishes and vacuum the house while wearing a dress). As above, once listened to, you can not go down to a lower level file.

Temporary Limpness Expert mode:

Same as Advanced, but now you have to write down two fetishes instead of one. As above, once listened to, you can not go down to a lower level file.

Temporary Limpness Extreme mode:
If you dare listen. Write down all the chores you need to get done or events that need to happen on little individual pieces of paper, no matter how many, fold them up and put them in a container. Do the same for all your fetishes and put them in a 2nd container. Draw one from the chore/event container, then one from the fetish container. Those two are now tied together. Repeat one more time, and those two are tied together. You can not get hard or orgasm until you complete both sets. Will you end up mowing the lawn in a dress? Time will tell. Good luck, and remember, no going down to lower levels!

Also developing an exit strategy idea for those no longer wishing to play the game. I think it's a cool idea, thoughts?
CourtneyCornered

Postby snap0283 » May 8th, 2013, 4:50 pm

i really like this idea
snap0283

Postby Raziken » September 11th, 2013, 10:32 am

I believe this is a winning idea! I'd play! Helps a procrastinator as well!
Raziken

Postby hypnoidf » September 11th, 2013, 2:22 pm

I think it's a very good idea.
hypnoidf
Regular
Regular

Postby Subaway » April 9th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Finally, a cure for procrastination!
Subaway

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges