Why does everyone hate hair?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Why does everyone hate hair?

Postby Jeshi » May 22nd, 2013, 8:29 pm

So I did a search of all files which contain the word "hair" in their name or description. Of all 51 results, they were all about hair loss (except for a few, which were about growing out longer hair on your head, but nowhere else). Isn't that interesting? Personally my taste in men is hairy men, I love hair men and if a man is hairless he isn't my type. I actually don't really care about the body type that much, large men, thin men, so long as they're hairy men. Body hair, that is.

So I was surprised that all of the files here are about disdain for hair. I thought such a wide variety of tastes were represented here? It's interesting to me, I wonder why this is? What is it about hair loss that is such more more appealing to hypnotists making files than finding a new love for hair?

e:

Just to clarify, I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with hairloss files or having that preference, nor do I not understand why one might want to lose their hair. I'm more talking about the bigger picture of how it's odd that on WMM there are hairloss files but not hair-gain files. We have weight-gain and weight-loss, feminization & masculinization, most things have their mirror. That's all.
Last edited by Jeshi on May 25th, 2013, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » May 22nd, 2013, 9:06 pm

Are you really asking this Jeshi!!! WMM has how many femminization files... seems hair loss for men is just a given considering the content, no? And of course, growing out hair on the head goes with it ;)

If I'm seeing something wrong, by all means, enlighten me...
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » May 22nd, 2013, 10:20 pm

I can see why they would hate hair. I am a pretty hairy guy and I hate it; and of course, the cherry on top of the sundae is I'm losing hair on my head. So that just makes me hate my body hair even more.

Body hair troubles:
Covers up muscles.
Soaks up sweat.
Unruly upperarm hair looks gross.
It makes me overheated faster. I hate this part the most.
My skin is actually nice and soft for a dude, but of course, all this body hair is in the way.
Can't take my shirt off in public without looking gross. I mean, FAT GUYS who are smooth look way more attractive than me, and I carry my muscle/bulk well.

However, I am a gay man and most of us seem to dislike body hair. After all, if you fool around with your partner and love kissing on their arms/chest/etc, having a stray hair wind up in your mouth would just be a mood killer. I would not mind my body hair as much if I weren't losing it on my head. I get annoyed with having to shave my shoulders, back of my neck, back of shoulder, and upper arms every few days. At least my body hair feels nice, so says some guys who generally dislike body hair...

Personal stuff aside, there's just so many cons to body hair. The only plus is that if taken care of it can feel pretty nice and look pretty nice. But there has to be a very specific amount. It's just easier and far more comfortable both with and without a shirt/clothes to be smooth. Which of course many men see, which is why the ideal man is a buff dude with some stubble and no body hair besides short underarm hair/pubic hair.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am

I'm another dude completely disinterested in feminization that hates body hair. Now that I'm of an age where gray or in my case white hair has intruded to my chest and other regions it's even more disgusting. Uncontrolled my chest hair pokes through my shirts (think wiry white hairs poking through a black shirt) and it's a constant effort to keep it all trim. Further I prefer my genitals neat and clean. Hair down there makes me itch. Having also inherited the family profuse sweating gene hair is a downer in terms of body cooling. Further I'm heavily tattooed. Hair gets in the way. In short body hair sucks. Were it possible to take a pill and have it gone I'd do it in a flash.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » May 23rd, 2013, 9:53 am

i think there is nothing sexier than a big hairy bear.

i think there was a topic awhile back where people were planning a facial hair appreciation file but i think thats about as far as it got.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » May 23rd, 2013, 12:20 pm

Depends. If it's like, say, smooth fluffy hair, then that's cool. There's a reason people love dogs and cats. Scraggly scratchy pubic sort of hair, not so much. In a contest between hair that's annoying and no hair at all, people veer towards no hair, even if they like hair that's alright.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Mollycuddle » October 15th, 2013, 8:06 pm

I hate hair on my teeth from oral,except unshaven european blondes ,with pubes like teddy bear fur, yummmy.
Mollycuddle
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges