Surfer Boy/Personality

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Surfer Boy/Personality

Postby danny1988 » June 5th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Okies well im in a slightyl better mood atm and I thought id post this as I think some people may like it I know i would.

Anyway the idea is for the file to bring out a surfer personality in you, like love of ripping waves, beaches, and just generally the ocean and fun stuff that goes with it like keeping fit and toned etc. Surfers arnt built but rather nicely toned.
If there is any dumbing down not a lot as most surfers arnt dumb despite what people think.
Main reason I want a file like this is to make the surfer in me more dominant.

Can either create a sepaerate personality or can change your current one either is good.

Any takers for this or anyone think they may want something like this?
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Bodyhater » June 6th, 2013, 8:39 am

I'd love a file like this!
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » June 6th, 2013, 1:47 pm

Bodyhater wrote:I'd love a file like this!

Yay at least im not the only one xD

I go surfing twice a year but honestly anything to make that part of me the dominant part would be very nice. The thought of loosing myself to my surfer side is quite appealing :p I see my surfer side as the mellow care free part of myself :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Bodyhater » June 6th, 2013, 9:32 pm

I'm, unfortunately, in Iowa, so I've never been able to go surfing. All my life though I've "heard the call" of the ocean... some day I hope to be able to move to the coast where I can be close to the water.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » June 7th, 2013, 8:36 am

Bodyhater wrote:I'm, unfortunately, in Iowa, so I've never been able to go surfing. All my life though I've "heard the call" of the ocean... some day I hope to be able to move to the coast where I can be close to the water.

Yeh I know what you mean, I feel at home more on the beach than I do in my home lol. It relaxes me so much and makes me feel at peace. I've had surfing lessons and have been going twice a year for a while now. I hope you get to move soon :) I know what it's like being stuck somewhere with no beach, I feel so restricted especially on hot days.

If anyone is up for making this file let me know, I would probably pay for something like this depending on the price :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » June 8th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Well a surfer and skater have the same stereotypical personality, both are fit, and both have the same kind of style while not on a beach. So just make it a general file to include both?

Stereotypicaly skaters/surfers have a great tolerance to pain, are fit, are agile, use the typical "bro/dude" lingo, and so on. They are also not hairy, so I suppose having a suggestion to lose body hair or want to shave it off should be in there too. Possibly.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » June 9th, 2013, 4:10 am

WatDo wrote:Well a surfer and skater have the same stereotypical personality, both are fit, and both have the same kind of style while not on a beach. So just make it a general file to include both?

Stereotypicaly skaters/surfers have a great tolerance to pain, are fit, are agile, use the typical "bro/dude" lingo, and so on. They are also not hairy, so I suppose having a suggestion to lose body hair or want to shave it off should be in there too. Possibly.

They do sort of but strangely they are so different to me xD
I used to skate in highschool, but surfing is what I really love.
I have always found its better to focus on one thing and not to overcomplicate things with hypnosis.

Funny ive not heard many surfers day dude xD but bro and bra I have a lot.
Yep totally true about the body hair,I actualy dont like body hair so I shave it off anyway. Seems there is a file for everone on this site but this lol.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Squirrelous » June 25th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Surfer-guy personality seems like a simple-to-understand yet solid philosophy.

Water and beaches are home, balancing the board on the water is home, keeping tone and hanging out with (bathing-suit-wearing) sweeties on the beach is home. The whole atmosphere, very Californy. The whole urge and passion of everything about it.

Fun and respectable.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » June 25th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Squirrelous wrote:Surfer-guy personality seems like a simple-to-understand yet solid philosophy.

Water and beaches are home, balancing the board on the water is home, keeping tone and hanging out with (bathing-suit-wearing) sweeties on the beach is home. The whole atmosphere, very Californy. The whole urge and passion of everything about it.

Fun and respectable.

I like it :)
Honestly I feel more at home on the beach as is.
I guess I just want more of that personality and just to let that part of me be totally me.
I think it would be a nice fun and enjoyable file for anyone tbh hehe.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby Leashdog » June 28th, 2013, 12:52 pm

When I hear this I think of the whole surfer boy stereotype. Like Sean Penn's character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High or the two guys (not the drag queens) in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltfc-IlJiYc.

I think it would be hot to become this.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » June 28th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Leashdog wrote:When I hear this I think of the whole surfer boy stereotype. Like Sean Penn's character in Fast Times at Ridgemont High or the two guys (not the drag queens) in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltfc-IlJiYc.

I think it would be hot to become this.

Haha, thats not what most surfers are like but yeh lol.
Just reminds me of Keanu Reeves haha
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 6th, 2013, 10:01 am

I love the surfer attitude. I'd totally listen to a file like this, dude.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jester199 » September 20th, 2013, 12:30 am

I used to be a surfer :)
jester199

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges