Curse Force Lesbian / Breast and Pussy Addiction for Women

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Force Lesbian / Breast and Pussy Addiction for Women

Postby Zartan » August 14th, 2013, 1:18 pm

How come there are tons of material for men loving to suck cock but not for women?
There are a couple of female friends I want to turn lesbian and it's getting complicated.

There should be Ass Worship / Tits Worship / Pussy Worship only for women
Zartan

Postby Zartan » August 17th, 2013, 6:03 pm

So after I posted this I went to other sites to check if there was something related to what I wanted and found next to nothing. Most of the files here and on other sites are about feminization, craving cock, tonight dream of cock, be a cock addict and become a sissy but nothing for women to have a lesbian experience or pussy cravings.
Not fair and not balanced in the world of erotic hypnosis.

Someone should make files for women like:

Sucking Tits
Eating Pussy
Crave and lust women and triggers about it.

My girlfriend actually had a pretty neat idea base on a gay file here.
When ever a woman masturbates in bed she will feel another woman getting in bed with her and putting her pussy in her face for her to lick and suck while she masturbates. The same concept for a Sucking Tits file for those women curious about what would sucking tits and pussy would be like.

I really hope someone with quality and expertise create the files; we where upset and pissed that we only found files for sissies and suck cock files.
What upsets me the most is that male authors don't make em and not even female authors.....so what happened? When did we forget women and their lesbian urges?
Zartan

Re: Curse Force Lesbian / Breast and Pussy Addiction for W

Postby PowerHoden » August 18th, 2013, 7:09 pm

Zartan wrote:
There are a couple of female friends I want to turn lesbian and it's getting complicated.

There is a thing called ethics. You are clearly wanting to go against any common ethic.

Let the girls have a choice. Just because you find force a turn on doesnt mean they find the same.
PowerHoden
Regular
Regular

Postby Zartan » August 20th, 2013, 5:27 pm

That was only a say, nothing real about it, EVERYONE knows that people have to listen to the files WILLINGLY or they won't work.

:twisted:

So...maybe these girls want to and are curious about it and your comment is out of place.(specially on a site like this)
Zartan

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges