Curse Challenge-- trapped, caged, imprisoned in lucid dreams

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Challenge-- trapped, caged, imprisoned in lucid dreams

Postby wolfnchains » August 21st, 2013, 2:27 pm

I challenged a certain Dom to create a curse file that would cage me in my dreams... leave me feeling trapped, helpless, horny and unable to get off. Or something similar. But I haven't heard back from him yet.

So I am challenging the likes of all of you. Curse me, if you can. If your skills are good enough. Lock me in a cage within the Sadistic confines of my own dreams, from which I can never escape. Waking up is only a brief, horny, frustrating reprieve. For as soon as I go back to sleep, I am back to the cage. And I can never get off. For the mental cage around my cock always remains.

No matter how hard I try to get out, I will always be in that cage. Horny, frustrated, and unable to get off. If one of you so called hypnotists are capable of creating such a nightmarish curse...

Feel free to add a mental gag, one that prevents me from sharing about my dreams... or even asking for help to remove the curse.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Postby Marian » August 22nd, 2013, 12:56 am

It is done.

You are already trapped in a lucid dream. The desire trapped you in a dream but unable to get it ...

The thought does not let you go? You whine to fulfillment? You are always searching for it? It will not let you go? Well, then.
Marian
Regular
Regular

Postby kiba-kun » July 13th, 2014, 12:00 pm

Marian wrote:It is done.

You are already trapped in a lucid dream. The desire trapped you in a dream but unable to get it ...

The thought does not let you go? You whine to fulfillment? You are always searching for it? It will not let you go? Well, then.

Sweet, what is the file called so I can try the file myself thanks woof
kiba-kun

Postby ProfessorPig » July 14th, 2014, 1:48 am

kiba-kun wrote:

i think he was reminding you that you have already listened to the file and that this is your dream that you cannot escape from. perpetually unfulfilled by a file that will never arrive....
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby Rotoscope » July 16th, 2014, 3:44 am

somehopper wrote:
kiba-kun wrote:

i think he was reminding you that you have already listened to the file and that this is your dream that you cannot escape from. perpetually unfulfilled by a file that will never arrive....

In other words, he's playing mind games with you man. Hehe.
Rotoscope
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges