Scripts - Question for tists

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Scripts - Question for tists

Postby Bodyhater » September 16th, 2013, 7:33 am

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about writing a script, just to try it out since I really don't think my voice would work well for hypnosis, but I've got a question for those of you that do the recordings or prefer reading their hypnosis.

Since I don't have a premium membership, I can't see what format any of the current scripts are in. My question is this, are there any preferences to how a script is written? Should I keep lines short, and pages long, or should I just write it as one big paragraph, or somewhere in between?
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby Squirrelous » September 16th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Paragraphs short, properly spaced out and capitalized, etc. Make it easy for someone to see what you're saying. Like this:

Quick brown fox, jumping over lazy dogs, lazy brown foxes and dogs finding jumps quick and lazy. Lazy and quick over quick brown foxes. Foxes and dogs, jumping over each other.

Foxes and boxes and dogs and pogs, quickly jumping. Jump:

1. Jackdaws. Loving big sphinxes of quartz, my big quartz jackdaws.
2. Big jackdaws, big quartz, jumping over lazy quartz foxes.
3. Jump lazily and big over brown quartz jackdogs jacking off.

A couple typos are fine, just make sure that it's indented pleasantly and easy-to-read. Also, feel free to use CAPITALS and /slashes/ to note emphasis.
Squirrelous
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges