Lesbian Shemale

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Lesbian Shemale

Postby jester199 » September 20th, 2013, 12:29 am

I'm not sure why no one has come up with this file yet.. but I think it would be hot. Basically the file would force you to become a shemale that can only be attracted to other women.

It would make you want to be dominated by women and you would see the women as the ones wearing the pants in the relationship.
It would make it so you could never be attracted to men again, by transferring anything you find attractive about them into women.
all the while turning you into a shemale. I'm not great at writing scripts, but I'm sure someone with skills can make this juicy.
Perhaps even develop a series.
jester199

Postby Mollycuddle » October 15th, 2013, 8:02 pm

If i am trans, but i like girls , am i gay?
Mollycuddle
Regular
Regular

Postby jester199 » October 20th, 2013, 7:39 pm

I never said all trans were gay... .. And as far as i know gender identity doesn't always effect sexual orientation. Perhaps if you consider yourself a women or mostly female that might make you a lesbian or bi if you also like men?
I don't know.. At the time i thought it might be a fun file.
jester199

Postby Endo » October 21st, 2013, 8:36 am

I think that as sexual understanding evolves, there won't be homo/hetero-sexual tags, but some other old and dead based language tags to designate attraction to a certain sex.

There shouldn't be the stigma of being "gay" if you started life as a man and are attracted to men.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby jester199 » October 21st, 2013, 5:21 pm

well i my self am somewhere in between, but I agree with you about the tags.
jester199

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges