Make the ears sensitive to touch

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Make the ears sensitive to touch

Postby hamap » October 11th, 2013, 11:33 am

Hi there,

I am pretty new to this but I tried some files form here and it is a lot of fun.

Now I am looking for a file that will make my ears sensitive to touch. So that you will get horny or even get an orgasm when someone or yourself is touching/playing with them. I only found a script but no finished file.

Does somone know such a file? Or can someone make one?
I'll experiment along until I find this kind of file.

Regards,
hamap
hamap

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 15th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Welcome to the site, hamap.

The question you posted is exceptional. Even though you're a new member, hamap, you've asked about a type of conditioning that's a favorite of mine... tactile triggers.

I'm curious how you first became aware of it.

I've intentionally avoided making an mp3 that conditions an arousal/climax response when the earlobe is rubbed. I've avoided it because I believe (opinion) that this specific conditioning requires real physical contact that someone just can't give himself. Let's face it... when you touch your face, do you feel the sensation more in the fingertips or the face?

I became curious about touch-based triggers after reading a story... curious enough to record an experimental mp3.

The experiment was quite successful. Actually, it was too successful.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

sensitive ears

Postby Busenman » November 23rd, 2013, 12:54 am

hello,

sometime before i saw this thread, i also have thought about this theme and now i have already made a file calls sensitive ears. maybe you give it a try.

Regards
Busenman
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges