Trig pregnancy scare

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Trig pregnancy scare

Postby demigraff » November 27th, 2013, 7:30 pm

A random idea today. There's a few files designed to make you feel like you're pregnant; but I was wondering if it would be possible to create a file that makes you think you might be.

For most methods of contraception, there's a chance if could be ineffective if you forget to use them. So, whatever your preference is, for a couple of days after casual sex, the file makes you believe you forgot. A little anxiety, of the kind that some people would find hot. Guess it could work for either sex.

I suppose, depending on what turns you on, the sudden realisation of your mistake could happen during sex.
For a little extra realism, you could believe that you've listened to a file that makes you forget.

I realise its a rare interest ... but who else would like to try a file like this?
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » December 1st, 2013, 6:33 am

Hmm ... 4 people maybe interested, that's more than I usually get.

I know I mentioned a few possible variations in the first post; any preference between them? I might try recording this tomorrow if I get some free time
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges