Idea: Curse - Fucked by a dream dog

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Idea: Curse - Fucked by a dream dog

Postby Eugler » April 25th, 2014, 6:33 am

This idea for a new curse file resembles EMG\'s Fucked by a dog curse. with a little modification: It occurs during a dream, once every week until the curse is removed. \r\nThe dreamer will be in a public place and will suddenly realize that he or she is naked. In that moment sHe will be pushed to the knees from behind realizing that it is a dog. Then everything happens like the original file, the dream should be suggested to be very stable to keep the dream state until the end of the event when the dog and the dreamer simultaneously cum. \r\n
Eugler

Postby CyrilMtl » April 26th, 2014, 10:05 pm

I like it,
is dream more easy to 'create' than 'real' physical sensation ?
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » April 27th, 2014, 8:21 am

Perhaps. If you can install a dream easily, great! If you can actually FEEL stuff in a dream, that's a different matter. As for feeling things in conscious life, it can be done, but may be difficult.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby lew897 » April 27th, 2014, 6:57 pm

I dont think its difficult just takes a lot of time and experience for some people. I do the same thing I did when I started but its been about two years of listening. I usually know what works and how long to listen. My dreams tend to have evolved from once in a while to every night and it tends to involve something that was said during the day or what I was thinking about that day. My favorites are ones that involve me being a Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden and hanging out with Sauske.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Eugler » April 29th, 2014, 4:10 am

For me the most important aspect why I would like to shift the sensations to the dream world is: The original curse by EMG has the term / clause that it will occur once per week. If you don't trigger it, it will come spontaneously. I don't think if this would be a good thing to experience in a future two week vacation with a future wife and future kids.
Eugler

Postby lew897 » May 18th, 2014, 3:51 pm

I think the curse says it will happen when your a lone a nd it is safe for you. But it would be just another aspect to have the dog in the dream world as well. I haven't listened to the file in forever and I was just starting out so it didn't work for me, but this file was the first one that I listened on this site.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Sativa » June 10th, 2014, 7:17 am

This sounds really interesting! If anybody tries to make this file, I'd love to stay updated on the progress.
Sativa

Postby Eugler » June 12th, 2014, 4:30 am

If anybody is willing to make a file this would be awesome. I'd love to have some suggestions that stabilize the dream to make it impossible to wake up until the process is over. And to make this special dream nonlucid which means that you will think this experience to be reality every single time.
Eugler

Postby subjami » July 24th, 2014, 7:49 pm

blush.. It is a dream of mine too. Would love this
subjami

Postby luckymcluckbutt » January 27th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Somebody PLEASE (preferably female voice but whatever) make this. I really want more files of this nature
luckymcluckbutt

Re: Idea: Curse - Fucked by a dream dog

Postby MinnMan » August 24th, 2019, 4:57 am

Refreshing an old thread.
MinnMan
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges