new period file idea

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

new period file idea

Postby MacGyver » May 23rd, 2014, 2:57 am

thoughts of a new period file while i was at work tonight.

thinking about making a file that would have the listener wearing bras and over time actually needing them due to changes in the breasts, and actually experience having a full pad and having to change it for it being full, no erection possible during the period, and have to wear a bra and panty during the period, retention of water in certain areas such as the breast and hips and butt with just a bit of a permanent change each time, and eventually wear the bra and panties all the time as the listener would end up addicted to wearing them.

also in the works, 2 bra files, 2 panty files, 2 pantyhose files, and possibly 2 shape wear files. the first of each is to addict the person to wearing these items, the 2nd would be a curse with possible body changes.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pczelda » July 2nd, 2014, 3:52 pm

Interesting. How about also, the time your period took place was the same time every month, and the day before it starts you're forced to remove all of your body hair from the neck down and paint your fingernails and toenails a very feminine color, for the duration of your period?
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » July 16th, 2014, 2:52 am

not a bad idea. are you able to get my script? if so, and you feel like adding things to it to make a file, go for it. i am curious as to how others would record this and what changes they may make to the script for the recording they release here on WMM. heck, i did not even follow the script the way i wrote it, just kinda made changes as i went along. i know there are guys who want to experience everything they can, there are guys who would bleed once a month if they could just to feel more feminine. so, yeah, anyone who wants to download the script and add/remove/change things and make a recording for the site, i patiently await for the files to be made just to see what others do with the file.

i may also release scripts for my other files once i get them done just to see how others record them, of course i am going to record my own version and release them here.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pczelda » July 16th, 2014, 12:40 pm

MacGyver wrote:not a bad idea. are you able to get my script? if so, and you feel like adding things to it to make a file, go for it. i am curious as to how others would record this and what changes they may make to the script for the recording they release here on WMM. heck, i did not even follow the script the way i wrote it, just kinda made changes as i went along. i know there are guys who want to experience everything they can, there are guys who would bleed once a month if they could just to feel more feminine. so, yeah, anyone who wants to download the script and add/remove/change things and make a recording for the site, i patiently await for the files to be made just to see what others do with the file.

i may also release scripts for my other files once i get them done just to see how others record them, of course i am going to record my own version and release them here.

Alas no I'm not a premium member, so I wouldn't be able to get it. I'm also not one to have the resources or knowledge necessarily to make the file. I just replied with what I did to see if you liked it, and it seems you did, so that's cool. (And if you added my thoughts to your script I'd be honored.)
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » July 20th, 2014, 2:44 am

do you have a program called audacity? it is a free program and you will also need to download the lame for audacity. that is the program i use to make my files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 20th, 2014, 3:00 am

some may have a problem with coloring their nails, so for those who would still be going to their job several days a week, what about clear nail polish on work days and colored on days off?

i may make changes and lets say the 3rd tuesday every month the listener would have a period. i have been doing some thinking on this, and may use my stairs induction for this one.

what are your thoughts on making the listener wear womens shoes while on thier period? possibly fully cross dressed while on their period? maybe even lipstick?

i would like to allow the listener to not have to be dressed or have colored nails when they have to go to work. as soon as home though, let the femme dressing and colored nails and lips should begin until the next day they go to work.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby pczelda » July 20th, 2014, 1:04 pm

MacGyver wrote:do you have a program called audacity? it is a free program and you will also need to download the lame for audacity. that is the program i use to make my files.

I've been thinking about Audacity, and if I don't have it right now, in getting it again. I've played with it before in changing pitch of a voice from male to female. Fun. I'm not aware of lame though, could you tell me what that is? I'm assuming that's spelled with an L (LAME).

MacGyver wrote:some may have a problem with coloring their nails, so for those who would still be going to their job several days a week, what about clear nail polish on work days and colored on days off?what are your thoughts on making the listener wear womens shoes while on thier period? possibly fully cross dressed while on their period? maybe even lipstick? i would like to allow the listener to not have to be dressed or have colored nails when they have to go to work. as soon as home though, let the femme dressing and colored nails and lips should begin until the next day they go to work.

Bear with me this is long. How about this idea: Instead of just making it one way (total nail polish/femme gear for work or total it's ONLY very femme at home and not at work, instead the wording is to give the listener the option of doing it how they need for work? Not everyone has the same work-related restrictions and may be able to go partially or totally femme with colored nails or more, etc. Also, with the extra femme requirements, how about this? If the listener decides to not have the extra femme effects carry into his work (which Q btw, what does that mean about him being irritable at work/having period issues there?), he is penalized when he comes back home by having to step up how femme he is during the period? If he had his nails painted black (or clear while at work), he has to paint them bright pink or red instead, no option otherwise. If they're already painted pink or red, he has to start wearing women's 2 inch heels? Then next he has to wear 4-inch and 5-inch heels, then next a skirt, next blouse (don't have to be pretty), then those upgrade into a very pretty flowery dress? Then makeup follows. The period will last until he's stuck being total femme or 1 week passes, whichever takes longer. If he skips a step in the femme process he can't backtrack and have an easier route. It doesn't have to be a definite planned order either, he just has to be penalized by some femme upgrade or change/addon to what he had before he left for work. So depending on the person or their planned schedule, it might be a more beneficial idea to go ahead and "curse" their period time with a pretty dress, red nails, makeup etc, since it's 1 week minimum anyway. But if they skip steps they have to make up for it by going out in public? Just a thought. However for foot and leg safety and health they should probably leave some extra time to build up on heel height, so this could also be addressed in the script too (and briefly instilling in the listener the need to research online about high heel overall health and safety) which would apply to this list that could be mentioned briefly: pump bump, hammertoes, bunions, shortened tendons, toes scrunched together especially for the little toe, ingrown toenails if closed heels are used and nails aren't properly trimmed, accidents that could sprain or break the ankle, other long-term medical conditions, choosing the proper shoe type including no point-toed heels, etc. Potentially if they're totally femme as a last step their voice could rise in pitch and female tenebre each day, with proper feminine hand-gestures to reinforce it, so they don't just sound like a guy with a falsetto, and ofc once the period is over they go back to totally being masculine again. You could even state in the script that when the period happens each month is a random day, so that they never know when it will happen.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » July 27th, 2014, 1:07 am

LAME is needed to save the finished file on your computer as an MP3 file. i make mine MP3 as that is what most computers and mp3/mp4 players use as an audio format. if a computer does not recognize the format, the listener may not be able to use the file, which is why i downloaded LAME and all my files are MP3 format.

Heels sounds interesting but, it will take some time to get used to wearing heels, it is recommended on some website to start with no more than 1 inch for no less than 6 months, and if possible only increase the height .5 inch at a time, now that is for like 15-20 days a month or more wearing them, so, if only worn a week each month, would take 1-2 years to get up to 1.5-2 inch heels.

as for the "punishment" part, that is along the lines of my thinking, if they could only wear clear for work, once home, they would have no choice but to put colored polish on their nails, use lip stick and so on for during their period. i also like the idea that if they skip a step, they had to add something like femme shoes or other make-up or femme clothing, so, lets say they skip the lipstick after coming home from work, the next day they have to not only put on the lipstick and colored nail polish, they may now have to wear pantyhose or womens shoes while not at work for the rest of their period.

the current file on site now though, should grow them femenine breast, hips and butt, and should be forcing them to wear bras and panties and pads during their periods as they will actually fill their pads, and if pads are not worn, they should be wet between the legs the entire period.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby MacGyver » July 27th, 2014, 1:10 am

LAME is needed to save the finished file on your computer as an MP3 file. i make mine MP3 as that is what most computers and mp3/mp4 players use as an audio format. if a computer does not recognize the format, the listener may not be able to use the file, which is why i downloaded LAME and all my files are MP3 format.

Heels sounds interesting but, it will take some time to get used to wearing heels, it is recommended on some website to start with no more than 1 inch for no less than 6 months, and if possible only increase the height .5 inch at a time, now that is for like 15-20 days a month or more wearing them, so, if only worn a week each month, would take 1-2 years to get up to 1.5-2 inch heels.

as for the "punishment" part, that is along the lines of my thinking, if they could only wear clear for work, once home, they would have no choice but to put colored polish on their nails, use lip stick and so on for during their period. i also like the idea that if they skip a step, they had to add something like femme shoes or other make-up or femme clothing, so, lets say they skip the lipstick after coming home from work, the next day they have to not only put on the lipstick and colored nail polish, they may now have to wear pantyhose or womens shoes while not at work for the rest of their period.

the current file on site now though, should grow them femenine breast, hips and butt, and should be forcing them to wear bras and panties and pads during their periods as they will actually fill their pads, and if pads are not worn, they should be wet between the legs the entire period.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges