[Idea up for grabs] Make it Last - Or Else

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

[Idea up for grabs] Make it Last - Or Else

Postby StrippedGears » September 1st, 2014, 8:46 pm

As I've mentioned in the past, I'm not a 'tist and I don't really have the time to develop the skillset to implement ideas for new files. Still, I figure someone might get some mileage out of 'em, so it doesn't seem right to keep ideas to myself.

This one's very simple: the file would simply make it so that the listener will always cum faster than the last time they had an orgasm. Maybe just a little faster, sure, but faster nonetheless. Could be fun for a female listener that wants to "warm up" faster, but could also be delightfully evil for male listeners. Don't want to become a premature ejaculator? Then make every orgasm count and use the full amount of time available. Could be an even more interesting file if it suggested cumming as quickly as possible after the file ends.
StrippedGears
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » September 2nd, 2014, 1:17 am

"Just like each time you listen to my voice, you remember how good it felt to let yourself slip away, and that memory helps you to go deeper, easier and faster; every time you have sex, you will remember how good it felt to feel yourself cumming so quickly last time, how much you enjoyed the control, and this memory will turn you on so much that it becomes even easier for you to cum harder and faster this time"

Something like that? The parallelism of suggestions could be quite an effective deepener
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: [Idea up for grabs] Make it Last - Or Else

Postby avalon69 » November 28th, 2014, 4:54 pm

StrippedGears wrote:As I've mentioned in the past, I'm not a 'tist and I don't really have the time to develop the skillset to implement ideas for new files. Still, I figure someone might get some mileage out of 'em, so it doesn't seem right to keep ideas to myself.

This one's very simple: the file would simply make it so that the listener will always cum faster than the last time they had an orgasm. Maybe just a little faster, sure, but faster nonetheless. Could be fun for a female listener that wants to "warm up" faster, but could also be delightfully evil for male listeners. Don't want to become a premature ejaculator? Then make every orgasm count and use the full amount of time available. Could be an even more interesting file if it suggested cumming as quickly as possible after the file ends.

this nnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddsssssssss to be made!!!
avalon69
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges