dumbing down with working out

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

dumbing down with working out

Postby 5HA99Y » September 9th, 2014, 2:08 pm

hi i have this idea for anyone who wants to make this. it where you get dumber everytime you lift weights and each lift of the weights you get dumber and dumber it a loop file so you listen to it during your workouts and what ever weights you use that how much iq you will lose with each lift like if you lift with a 30lb weight dumbbell you lose 30 iq each time you lift it up i think it would be an awesome file
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby LordIceWing » September 9th, 2014, 6:12 pm

You do realize that if you lost 30 IQ points every time you a single 30 lb weight, that even if you were a genius, at a 150 IQ, after 4 single reps, you wouldn't be able to tie your shoes....
LordIceWing

Postby 5HA99Y » September 9th, 2014, 9:23 pm

that true but it just a idea i havent really thought awhole lot on the lost part of my idea so it kinda of a example and thanks for let me know my idea has some flaws please let me know if there any other flaws
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby percy_number23 » September 23rd, 2014, 10:58 pm

I like the idea, without specifically numbering the iq stuff. Just that it reduces your intelligence with every lift, till you can only think about the lift and focus on it absolutely. I'd love to see a file like that that's a trigger file, so that for instance you stay dumb like that after working out till after the next time you ejaculate.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges