A New Type of Transformation File

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

A New Type of Transformation File

Postby OxyFemboi » September 12th, 2014, 4:00 am

I just read an intriguing story on www.cyoc.net titled The Rising Son by Chaoswolf. Here's a link to the story -- http://www.cyoc.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1114 -- which basically is about a guy who is transformed into a Japanese teen. There are all sorts of transformation files on WMM bu there is not one that makes you perceive yourself as a member of another ethnic group.

This could be an interesting idea and could include some suggestions that make the person listening interested in or identify with part of that ethnic group's culture.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby ViralVixen » September 13th, 2014, 6:12 pm

It sounds like the sort of thing that could very easily turn out racist if done badly.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 13th, 2014, 10:22 pm

viralvixen wrote
It sounds like the sort of thing that could very easily turn out racist if done badly.

Possibly. I hope there would be some suggestion that the person listening enjoy and approve of the changes. If the suggestions are phrased in a positive manner, the racist -- which is why I used the phrase "ethnic group" -- overtones could be minimized or even eliminated.

There could be one generic file -- you turn into a member of the ethnic group you are thinking of -- or several, one for each general ethic group (Japanese, Black, Amerindian/Native American, Latino, whatever).
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pczelda » September 13th, 2014, 11:19 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:There could be one generic file -- you turn into a member of the ethnic group you are thinking of -- or several, one for each general ethic group (Japanese, Black, Amerindian/Native American, Latino, whatever).

Would that involve physically changing skin color? If not it could cause problems for the listener. Such as if a Caucasian person thinks he is now a Black person, but his skin is still white, and he walks into a ghetto neighborhood and uses the n-word how black people use it... not a pretty RIP. Sounds like it could be a potentially dangerous file if done wrong or if the listener only got partial results from it somehow. Personally I'd recommend only changes where the intended result is of your same skin color, such as if you're white, you become some sort of European, such as a German, Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, etc. Even though yes, it limits the scope or potential fun of such a concept.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 13th, 2014, 11:55 pm

zelda wrote
Would that involve physically changing skin color? If not it could cause problems for the listener.

I don't know if some physical characteristics can be changed. Some, like eye shape, might be affected. I'd love to see if that could happen; I rather think that Asian eyes are sexier.

If you have ever watched any of Obama's State of the Union Addresses, you might have noticed that John Boehner, the Caucasian Speaker of the House, has a darker skin color that President Obama, who is half-black and half-white.

There could be a suggestion that the person perceive himself as (whatever). However, as in the file where a person perceives his/her body as being transformed, it is suggested - ordered -- that the person not do anything that will endanger himself/herself. The example given in the files is that of flying. This isn't -- quite -- a quote; it's more of a paraphrase: "You may perceive that you have wings. You may remember yourself flying. You may make plans to go flying. But you will never do anything, such as stepping off the roof of a tall building, expecting to fly. You will not do anything to endanger yourself." A similar suggestion that a person "not do anything or put themself in a situation that would endanger themself" could be embedded in the suggestions.

For myself, I want to be able to perceive myself as a pure-bred Japanese version of my (mostly) Caucasian (I have some American Indian blood) self.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pczelda » September 14th, 2014, 3:00 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:I don't know if some physical characteristics can be changed. Some, like eye shape, might be affected. I'd love to see if that could happen; I rather think that Asian eyes are sexier.

Who knows, changing one's skin color through hypnosis COULD be possible. We can take hypnotic suggestions to have our body turn its testosterone into estrogen and thus transform our body from male to female. Maybe a suggestion could be made so that the body "changes" their existing color pigment (in this example white) into another color pigment (depending on what the desired skin tone is, but in this example, black) and the blood then carries this new pigment all over the body to start dying the skin? The body would then be told to permanently produce new skin cells with the new pigment in cases where the body had to heal itself from a wound, so the old pigmented skin wouldn't ever show up again.

OxyFemboi wrote:There could be a suggestion that the person perceive himself as (whatever). However, as in the file where a person perceives his/her body as being transformed, it is suggested - ordered -- that the person not do anything that will endanger himself/herself. The example given in the files is that of flying. This isn't -- quite -- a quote; it's more of a paraphrase: "You may perceive that you have wings. You may remember yourself flying. You may make plans to go flying. But you will never do anything, such as stepping off the roof of a tall building, expecting to fly. You will not do anything to endanger yourself." A similar suggestion that a person "not do anything or put themself in a situation that would endanger themself" could be embedded in the suggestions.

That's good thinking, in case the skin tone can't be changed.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 14th, 2014, 10:24 pm

zelda wrote
Who knows, changing one's skin color through hypnosis COULD be possible. We can take hypnotic suggestions to have our body turn its testosterone into estrogen and thus transform our body from male to female. Maybe a suggestion could be made so that the body "changes" their existing color pigment (in this example white) into another color pigment (depending on what the desired skin tone is, but in this example, black) and the blood then carries this new pigment all over the body to start dying the skin? The body would then be told to permanently produce new skin cells with the new pigment in cases where the body had to heal itself from a wound, so the old pigmented skin wouldn't ever show up again.

You know, that sounds plausible. It could work. I volunteer to be the alpha (or beta) tester for that file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby outkast1728 » September 17th, 2014, 2:16 am

I volunteer!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » September 17th, 2014, 8:42 pm

I like this idea I always wonder what I would look or perceive to look like as an Asian guy or Filipino guy I wouldnt mind having the skin change or eye change in fact I would love it just think about this idea making me horny
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bodyhater » September 17th, 2014, 9:40 pm

devin2890 wrote:I like this idea I always wonder what I would look or perceive to look like as an Asian guy or Filipino guy I wouldnt mind having the skin change or eye change in fact I would love it just think about this idea making me horny

Definitely! Asians are the hottest!
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 18th, 2014, 3:22 am

[quote]
devin2890 wrote:
I like this idea I always wonder what I would look or perceive to look like as an Asian guy or Filipino guy I wouldn't mind having the skin change or eye change in fact I would love it just think about this idea making me horny

Bodyhater wrote:
Definitely! Asians are the hottest!

That's why I'm hoping someone with make this file ... omg, I wanna be Asian so fucking bad :-P
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby pczelda » September 20th, 2014, 10:15 am

OxyFemboi wrote:That's why I'm hoping someone with make this file ... omg, I wanna be Asian so fucking bad :-P

There's something else to consider here. Part of being a native member of another culture is your views are shaped from that culture and you'd grow up from day 1 to have a very different world view. Such as, if you grew up in China you'd likely have a very Communistic view of life. I'm not sure how such a file could cause you to get into the proper mindset of being a member of any foreign culture you want, since this is a very complex subject, and it'd probably be better for the file, along with the sense of self-preservation it would instill, to suggest that the person not try to join said community and pass as one of the native locals. Even though that could be the dream of some people who have this fantasy, unfortunately for practicality and personal safety, a line has to be drawn somewhere.
pczelda
Regular
Regular

Postby Bodyhater » September 20th, 2014, 9:07 pm

pczelda wrote:
There's something else to consider here. Part of being a native member of another culture is your views are shaped from that culture and you'd grow up from day 1 to have a very different world view. Such as, if you grew up in China you'd likely have a very Communistic view of life. I'm not sure how such a file could cause you to get into the proper mindset of being a member of any foreign culture you want, since this is a very complex subject, and it'd probably be better for the file, along with the sense of self-preservation it would instill, to suggest that the person not try to join said community and pass as one of the native locals. Even though that could be the dream of some people who have this fantasy, unfortunately for practicality and personal safety, a line has to be drawn somewhere.

That's not really what we're talking about. Taking on the physical characteristics of someone with asian decent doesn't necessarily mean taking on an asian culture. There are plenty who are born into a culture that doesn't "match" their ethnic background.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » September 21st, 2014, 10:30 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
That's why I'm hoping someone with make this file ... omg, I wanna be Asian so fucking bad :-D

pczelda wrote:

bodyhater wrote:
That's not really what we're talking about. Taking on the physical characteristics of someone with Asian decent doesn't necessarily mean taking on an Asian culture. There are plenty who are born into a culture that doesn't "match" their ethnic background.

Perhaps I didn't express myself clearly enough. In fact, quoting what I originally wrote, I know I didn't express myself clearly. Yes, I know the story I originally quoted had the dude transform from an white American guy into a sexy Japanese dude, complete with language and culture. While becoming Asian in culture as well as in body would be cool as hell, I will "settle" for having the physical characteristics of having a sexy Asian body ... eyes, skin color, etc. ... (specifically Japanese, but I won't turn down a transformation into an Asian body of another country) while keeping the American culture I have in my head.

Hmmmm ... if you know of any hypnosis files that will teach me the Japanese language, I'd appreciate if you'd PM me with information, such as if they actually work and what the cost is.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges