File that lets you choose a fetish?

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

File that lets you choose a fetish?

Postby StrangeStranger » September 21st, 2014, 5:36 am

Hello there.
I have an idea for a file: What about one that gives the listener the ability to get a certain fetish for a certain time and go back to normal then. Like for example you write down that you want to be aroused by fat furries for the next hour, then a post-hypnotic trigger phrase and after this hour you go back to what is normal for you. Or maybe you write down that it stays forever, then it stays forever.
Maybe if enough people like this idea, someone could make such a file? I would enjoy it very much.
Sincerely,
the strange stranger

Oh and please excuse any mistakes, I am German. So a file in German would also be cool.
StrangeStranger

Postby outkast1728 » September 21st, 2014, 2:10 pm

I resent the implication of furries as a fetish... I am a furry and that is a stereotype that we are working very hard to overcome, so I humbly ask that this post gets edited to something else.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Primus » September 21st, 2014, 4:40 pm

Outkast I think you need to climb down off your cross and actually read what he wrote. He didn't say anywhere that being a furry is a fetish. He said that you might wind up with a suggestion making you AROUSED by FAT FURRIES. Simply put that you would be aroused by the narrower cross section of both furry and fat in addition, or perhaps instead of where your normal arousal triggers lay.

Not to mention that it was just a simple 'for instance'
Primus
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » September 21st, 2014, 5:06 pm

Well, you could try "Magic Keyboard". It's one of the most versatile files on this site, and would allow for something like this. Of course, you could also use "Magic Keyboard" to write suggestions more in line with what you actually want for the mechanism.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby StrangeStranger » September 21st, 2014, 10:43 pm

The thing about the furries was just an example to point out what I mean. I didn't want to offend anyone, but I don't see what's so bad about this very one.
About the "Magic Keyboard" file: I know it, but I haven't used it for a good reason. I think that the trigger is way too common, so I am scared I could end up living a nightmarish story hearing voices and getting tortured without a chance to escape.
StrangeStranger

Postby outkast1728 » September 22nd, 2014, 12:56 am

I apologize for my narrow-minded response, I have a lot going on and am uptight a lot recently...I'm sorry for getting all snippy.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby StrangeStranger » September 22nd, 2014, 8:04 am

@outkast: It's ok, never mind. But let's get back to topic.
StrangeStranger

Postby OxyFemboi » December 18th, 2015, 6:00 pm

StrangeStranger wrote
About the "Magic Keyboard" file: I know it, but I haven't used it for a good reason. I think that the trigger is way too common, so I am scared I could end up living a nightmarish story hearing voices and getting tortured without a chance to escape.

You can always use Curse Enchanted Keyboard to either change the trigger or to add additional safeguards. I added a safeguard. I wrote, in the document I use for Enchanted Keyboard Items:

Only what I write in a file titled Curse Magic Keyboard Items will be subject to the suggestions in the Curse Enchanted Keyboard hypnosis file. This change is permanent. This change is real. The End
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 18th, 2015, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby chase1 » December 18th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Furries can be a fetish. Anything can be, it just depends on the person. I like big boobs. If I obsess about them it could become a fetish. It would be inaccurate to say that no person ever fetishizes furries. But it is an interesting idea.

So, Stranger if I am understanding you correctly; you want a file that will cause you to be aroused by something for a certain amount of time. Try enchanted keyboard, and post your results here. If it doesn't do the job, then ill write a script for you. I can't record, but maybe you could get some one to record it.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges