File that removes items or people from view

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

File that removes items or people from view

Postby obey_evolution » January 1st, 2015, 12:26 pm

I was on a course where we removed things from someone's view (in this case, they could no longer see highlighters and no longer knew of the number 6 temporarily). Did anyone ever extend this concept to create a file that results in the subject not being able to see or hear cameras, camera crews, etc... in a live situation. Memory manipulation is better proven obviously but it would not be the same effect.
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » January 1st, 2015, 1:57 pm

Not that I personally know of, but if I were to make one, I'd probably put quite a few safeties in it to ensure that a person CAN find/see what they want in emergencies, etc.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby obey_evolution » January 1st, 2015, 4:54 pm

Yes, That's why I haven't tried this one myself. In the examples I gave, the volunteer for the "Remove 6" demo got a little freaked out when they found they could not remember their phone number (as it had a six in it). Definitely, an experienced hand would be needed for this one IMHO. For the highlighter, the volunteer saw a pen instead of a highlighter, but did see something.
obey_evolution
Regular
Regular

Postby 123fred » January 17th, 2015, 9:11 pm

I like the idea of being able to choose how long it lasts
Eg: self bondage session, using chains / locks, and hypnotised to not see the keys sitting next to them
123fred

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges