Calimore's Bimbo Curse Challenge - Blink/hellion0

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Calimore's Bimbo Curse Challenge - Blink/hellion0

Postby Calimore » January 8th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Alright girls, here it is.

Have you tried bimbofication with no effect? Do you listen to bimbo mp3s currently? Is 'good girl' one of your triggers, or are you wanting that trigger?

This is a 14 day Challenge. If you don't already have the 'good girl' trigger, listen to my version of Blink's "Good Girl" file. On day seven, do NOT listen to "Good Girl" but instead listen to my new version of hellion0's "Curse Bimbo" file. The very next day, be a good girl for me and listen to Blink's file, then hellion0's file, either back to back or separately for 7 days.

Good girls will also need to post their results here, as they become more emptyheaded and mindless, feeling sexier and sexier, craving the attention of men more and more until until the challenge is over.

You know that you want to do it, but do you dare. Be a good girl now and think about this a WHOLE lot before you do it, to make sure you don't accept this challenge unless it's something you really want to do.
Last edited by Calimore on August 21st, 2015, 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Sandrana » March 16th, 2015, 9:53 pm

i dare :)
Sandrana

Postby cbarber92 » August 20th, 2015, 4:19 am

I think I'll try this. If anything, it would be nice to have the trigger for other files as well
cbarber92
Regular
Regular

Postby wolfnchains » November 25th, 2015, 7:14 am

Come on, Calimore. Give the boys a challenge. We want to have fun too.
wolfnchains
Regular
Regular

Re: Calimore's Bimbo Curse Challenge - Blink/hellion0

Postby Hicks » August 17th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Oh - Em- Geee. I am so all over this.
Hugs and kisses from accross the internet! ~♡
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » August 17th, 2017, 10:40 pm

So like.... that was the first session..... tee-hee.... I'm fraid I listen a bit moar than recommended. Feels all warm and giggly.... like... I don't usually giggle at all, but it's just. So. FUN!

gigglez.
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » August 20th, 2017, 1:47 pm

So like it's day 3 or something... gotta say the file be doing sumthing. Also listened to the 2 hour Bambi condition files from here. At least I havent bimbo'd out of using URLs, lol. Anyhoozerz, autocorrect covers a bunch of spelling errors. Ttyl8terz.
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » August 25th, 2017, 8:27 pm

So like last nite I binged super hard: 7pm to 2am of Good girl and curse bimbo. I woke up at 9am and it was so super hard to think. I felt like I was drunk but I hadn't drank a drop, honest! The drunk dreamy pressure continued but it's but half strength now. Maybe by next week I'll be in a yummy bimbo fog forever. I can only hope. Lub youse!
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Postby Hicks » August 29th, 2017, 9:30 pm

So I went 21 days with good girl and hellion0's curse bimbo, and I'm good. My feminization is already pretty advanced, so though I'm sure it had some effect it isn't as drastic as what I've already done. But it was fun. I notice I've been making quite few spelling errors, but autocorrect autocorrects it. I mean It's nothing like the female takeover stories that have some person suckling off a guy to destroy the listeners ego, and I still know the difference between the "effect" of a file and how the file would "affect" me. Oh well. It's been fun, but I'll be happy to have that hour rededicated to something like mistress kei's female inculcation.
Hicks
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges