Hallucination of butt growth to huge size for around 2 hours

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Hallucination of butt growth to huge size for around 2 hours

Postby Linds » January 12th, 2015, 6:53 pm

I am looking at a lot of files with butt growth hypnosis, not only on WMM - I am fastinated in big butts and I like go to threads and read people's stories, specially the female's ones about how their butts are growing thanks to hypnosis.
Then I've noticed, there are some people, who would like to try, but with no effects for real. It gave me an idea and maybe somebody will want to use it.

This is an idea for a hypno file, where the listener after listening and waking up from trance, has got his/her butt growing quickly (not too fast, to enjoy the growth). He/She is not only feeling this, but also seeing this too. And it grows to huge sizes (for example too big for jeans or for the doors). After some time (1/2/12/24 hours?) the hallucination is over and the listener can see his/her butt in normal way, with no permanent effects on the real body.

It may be surprised change or not. It may be triggered with any sentence. Maybe even a curse... ?

I know that after FemButt Growth file I should be the last one with those idea, but... I like big booties and I cannot lie. The problems were mostly because of being afraid of permanent effects on the body and because most of time I was feeling butt not only growing, but also making me hot. So I guess, the idea for file I add here is just more safe way for some kind of people.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » January 12th, 2015, 11:55 pm

Sounds like a brilliant idea if you can pull it off.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby ParanoidLord » January 14th, 2015, 12:39 am

Smfx just uploaded a file that's somewhat similar to your request.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8321/Elephant-Trickster-Best-Feature-Show.php

It's got furry elements, isn't butt specific, and its effects are primarily while you're under trance, but if those are okay with you, you might enjoy it.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linds » January 14th, 2015, 2:47 pm

I've checked the file and well, this isn't exactly what I am looking for just because - as you pointed - the changes are felt during trance, not after waking up. I am not sure if I could enjoy then.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » January 19th, 2015, 9:26 am

Maybe I bump this post? Maybe nobody will be mad at me.

To add something new to the thread, I've found the "Ultimate Bubble Butt". It works great, the sensations of expanding butt are really amazing! But this is okay to listen once, because finally this is taking effects on the body too. That's a pity, some people would like to avoid body changes.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby ParanoidLord » January 19th, 2015, 11:34 pm

I'm not familiar with that file, but it might be structured in a way that you can edit out any references to permanent growth. It'll take some time (and some audio editing software like Audacity), but if you can pull it off, it's worth it.
(Don't) avoid the noid.
ParanoidLord
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Linds » January 20th, 2015, 1:53 am

That would make sense, but file is mainly focused on getting big bubble butt, the feeling of growing and having big butt is just an attach added in the end of file. So then I would had to delete more than 3/4 of body part of those hypnosis.
And I am not sure if there aren't any subliminal things, so I prefer to not experiment.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby Linds » March 31st, 2015, 3:59 pm

"Third time lucky", so it's my third, last try.

Anybody interested in idea from 1st post of this thread?
Linds
Regular
Regular

Postby diode168 » March 31st, 2015, 11:31 pm

I too am interested in such a file.

I did find one many years ago on youtube which was perfect but I can't find it. I'll keep looking.
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby Linds » June 3rd, 2015, 3:15 pm

diode168 wrote:I too am interested in such a file.

I did find one many years ago on youtube which was perfect but I can't find it. I'll keep looking.

I hope you will find it. I've tried on youtube, here and some kinds of hypno chans, but nothing. Only real, permanent changes on the body.
Linds
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges